- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Big growth for Fruit Attraction
It is clearly gaining an increasingly international character each year. When it comes to exhibitors, Spain is still in the majority, but interest was global once again this time, both from exhibitors and the public. 800 companies from 21 countries had applied to present their products at the fair. The increasing interest was partially related to Russia disappearing as a buyer for many companies.
The increasing number of Polish participants was significant. When it comes to exhibitors, the number had quadrupled compared to last year. The Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden were also better represented than last time.
For the third time, innovations were shown in a separate space, between halls 3 and 5. Here, exhibiting companies’ innovations can be admired. The visitor numbers are not yet known, but with the increasing number of exhibitors, the number of visitors is also expected to grow compared to previous editions. The photo report shows a mix of French, Belgian, Dutch and other exhibitors and visitors.
Click here for the main photo report
Click here for Spanish companies
Click here for Italian companies
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 France: The 2022 International Agricultural Show will take place
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier