- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
more than 40 years working together with Helwan Export
Egyptian green bean season has started at B.P.de Lange
"Beginning in the middle of November we will again start importing spring onions from Egypt. We will import the short spring onions and the long ones. Neatly packaged in the carton boxes," says Mike.
For more information:
B.P. de lange b.v.
Tel: +31 72 5121344 phone
Fax: +31 72 5121995 fax
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Christmas cauliflowers finally harvested
- 2022-01-21 Spanish tomato exports to the UK remain at the same level they were before Brexit
- 2022-01-21 Three Turkmen enterprises get permission to supply tomatoes to Russia
- 2022-01-21 "We hope the sprout market will improve once the Belgian measures are eased"
- 2022-01-21 “People are starting to realize Thailand can export asparagus”
- 2022-01-21 "Noticeable increase in demand for brown mushrooms"
- 2022-01-21 Growing old style tasty tomatoes with new technologies
- 2022-01-21 “The endive market is very competitive in terms of prices”
- 2022-01-21 Colder temperatures slow organic lettuce production
- 2022-01-20 Highest annual NZ food price rise in a decade: cost of tomatoes doubled
- 2022-01-20 Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- 2022-01-20 "Cauliflower market should improve in early February"
- 2022-01-20 January cabbage harvest Dagestan sets new records
- 2022-01-20 "Through guaranteeing the origin and organic processing on site, we have tackled two top trends"
- 2022-01-20 China: Exports of garlic pick up
- 2022-01-19 The frost affects the artichokes grown in the southern part of Campo de Elche
- 2022-01-19 "Traditional pumpkin varieties account for nearly 60% of the pumpkins marketed"
- 2022-01-19 BASF presents its new medium-cycle red California pepper with resistance to powdery mildew
- 2022-01-19 "Transportation costs have increased by about 50%"
- 2022-01-19 Russian carrot price forecast for 2022-2023