- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Global analysis acknowledges Safmarine’s dedication to customers
“The time it takes for ocean carriers to respond to electronic booking requests is a critical factor in e-shipping adoption,” said Sandra Moran, Chief Marketing Officer, INTTRA. “Too many shippers still rely on manual means, such as phone calls, when booking with a carrier, which does not deliver the same level of savings, shipment data quality or efficiency derived when booking electronically.
According to Moran the carriers identified as front runners in the survey clearly outperform the industry in responsiveness for e-bookings.
Niels Thomas Agner Hansen, Safmarine Head of Sales Excellence and Customer Experience notes the following.
“We constantly look for ways to improve the customer experience. By exploring efficiencies and effectiveness we can offer benefits to our customers. This way they’ll hopefully experience that they maximize on the partnerships we hold”.
“Our customers should expect a better service than what competitors offer, so we need to make sure they have a positive experience with Safmarine. Only that way can we keep them coming back for more” he continues.
The INTTRA research comes less than two months after Safmarine was identified as being one of the front runners in terms of providing customers with high quality data. At that point in time Mr. Hansen voiced that “Ensuring high data quality improves not only our efficiency, but more importantly it improves our customers’ business productivity. It exemplifies our efforts to improve and to deliver reliable and useful information.”
For more information:
Tel: +45 33 98 76 00
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 Weather tests already challenged British Columbia logistics
- 2022-01-14 Global supply chains brace for negative effects
- 2022-01-14 UK road freight prices are highest in three years
- 2022-01-14 'Logistics infrastructure has been as close to capacity as it has ever been'
- 2022-01-13 Trucks stuck at checkpoints for four days due to new Brexit red tape
- 2022-01-13 France: New multimodal railroad platform at the heart of Rungis
- 2022-01-12 'Global port congestion is getting worse'
- 2022-01-12 Maersk India records 43% growth in the exports rail movement of containerised cargo in 2021
- 2022-01-12 China Airlines Cargo claims 2021 to have been a record year
- 2022-01-12 Trucking freight crossing the borders near all-time high
- 2022-01-11 "We've worked hard to get the team ready for further sales growth"
- 2022-01-11 Lineage Logistics strengthens European transport capability, expands Benelux footprint
- 2022-01-11 New Russian territories receive right to preferential tariff for rail transport of potatoes and vegetables
- 2022-01-10 Morocco to become China's African trade hub
- 2022-01-10 Shenzhen Yantian Port, China: The volume of imported fruit boxes increased by nearly 30% year-on-year
- 2022-01-10 Global players in container logistics alarmed by future prospects in 2022
- 2022-01-10 Vietnam: Maritime reefer container prices up three to four times
- 2022-01-10 Covid-delays at Ningbo could disrupt US$4 billion worth of trade
- 2022-01-07 Port of Los Angeles claims new traffic record for 2021
- 2022-01-07 Metrans takes over logistics company CL Europort in Malaszewicze