- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Pro Citrus Network celebrates their 10 year anniversary with a new look
Jacquie Ediger, Vice President of Pro Citrus Network stated, “As we reflect on the past 10 years and all of PCN’s accomplishments and growth, we are feeling energized for the next 10 years and beyond. We have a dedicated team, a progressive group of growers, and strategic alliances throughout the supply chain that will continue to allow us to grow and succeed in the ever changing fresh produce industry.”
Allan Dodge, President of Pro Citrus Network stated, “We’re excited to launch our new logo, cartons, and website to signify this milestone in PCN’s history. In the past 10 years we have established ourselves as a company that does not just get the product to the customer, but it gets the right product to the customer. We look forward to continuing to do this for our customers and growers in the future.”
The new Pro Citrus website, www.pcnbrand.com launched just prior to PMA’s Fresh Summit show in Anaheim and includes key information for buyers and growers of citrus, as well as the end consumer.
The new lemon and orange cartons will be released at the start of this California Season.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Florida heading for smallest orange crop in over 75 years
- 2022-01-21 Improving food safety practices to safeguard exports
- 2022-01-21 Griffith area: Citrus crops decimated by severe hailstorm
- 2022-01-21 Orri mandarin continues to stand out for another year
- 2022-01-21 Uzbekistan imported record volume of oranges in 2021
- 2022-01-21 Calabrian Common clementines available until the end of January
- 2022-01-21 “An attractive display, high in vitamins!”
- 2022-01-20 Putting it all on citrus
- 2022-01-20 "The difficulties of the Navelina are already being transferred to the rest of the orange varieties"
- 2022-01-20 Tunisia started exports of Maltese oranges to Marseille
- 2022-01-20 Small businesses the most affected by price increases
- 2022-01-20 "Chinese lemons suffer competition from Turkey and Egypt this season"
- 2022-01-20 China: Tangerines falling both in volume and price
- 2022-01-20 "We want to revive the consumption of white pomelos in France!"
- 2022-01-19 Egypt opens new export season of Valencia oranges
- 2022-01-19 Brussels leaves the control on South African citrus imports demanded by Spain hanging in the air
- 2022-01-19 Promotional campaigns that are practically below cost should stop
- 2022-01-19 'The citrus season is a success despite bottlenecks'
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe to enter into citrus export deal with China
- 2022-01-18 Italy's Limoré and its unexpected international success