- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Tom Lange Company opens citrus packing facility
The Seven Seas Packers division will offer a year-round order fulfilment, excelling in cartons, bags and bins packed to order for domestic and export sales. The Seven Seas Visalia office, in addition to regional sourcing, will operate as the exclusive sales agent for the Seven Seas Packers.
"The opening of the Seven Seas Packers positions Tom Lange Co. as a grower/shipper and further expands the Seven Seas label. Seven Seas Packers will give us the ability to supply our customers with seamless delivery of product from plant to warehouse” said Tom Lange Co. President, Greg Reinauer.
About Tom Lange Co. Tom Lange Company is one of the longest standing employee-owned companies in the produce industry. As one of the largest distributors of fresh produce, Tom Lange serves the retail, wholesale and foodservice trades through an expansive global network of growers, shippers and logistics partners.
For more information:
Tom Lange Company
Tel: +1 217.786.3300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 France: The 2022 International Agricultural Show will take place
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier