- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- Chinese kiwis make their debut in the Chilean market
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
To-Jo Mushrooms increases production, completes facility expansion
The increase in production coincides with the completion of an 8,000 sq. ft. expansion of their Avondale headquarters that includes a new state of the art fresh mushroom receiving area, additional cold storage capacity and a new pre-cleaned mushroom processing area. The expansion is in line with the company’s strategic vision, and will enable To-Jo to keep pace with the growing demand for mushrooms in both the foodservice and retail divisions of its business.
“By continuously improving our facilities and increasing our production capacity for our customers we will ensure that only the freshest, highest quality products will be delivered out from our facilities on a daily basis. These improvements will help keep To-Jo at the forefront of an ever expanding mushroom category.” Said President Tony D’Amico
For More Information:
To-Jo Mushrooms, Inc.
Tel: +1 610-268-8082
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 The frost affects the artichokes grown in the southern part of Campo de Elche
- 2022-01-19 "Traditional pumpkin varieties account for nearly 60% of the pumpkins marketed"
- 2022-01-19 BASF presents its new medium-cycle red California pepper with resistance to powdery mildew
- 2022-01-19 "Transportation costs have increased by about 50%"
- 2022-01-19 Russian carrot price forecast for 2022-2023
- 2022-01-19 Colombo traders allege that illegally imported beet roots are flooding local markets
- 2022-01-19 Brazil turns from major importer to garlic producer
- 2022-01-19 France: the endive production is gaining ground in the Ariège department
- 2022-01-18 Vegetable prices high in Kolkata
- 2022-01-18 Prices of vegetables soar in Mangaluru due to heavy rains
- 2022-01-18 Desk salads struck by worst inflation in US - Romaine prices up 61%
- 2022-01-18 ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- 2022-01-18 Ghana farmers get support to boost tomato production
- 2022-01-18 “Demand for Chinese cabbages is at a high point”
- 2022-01-18 "We can't seem to get carrots prices up"
- 2022-01-18 "After a bumpy start, the Egyptian spring onion season is now slowly gaining momentum"
- 2022-01-18 New UK season of forced rhubarb
- 2022-01-18 Highest level of inflation in Poland in 21 years
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 Pakistan: tomato price disparities expose supply chain flaws