- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Edible Software to release new 'Edible Pick' at PMA Fresh Summit
Edible Pick is used for picking, allocating, and verifying inventory against a specific Sales Order. This module ensures that correct lots allocated to an order is pulled by warehouse pickers. Or, the system can allow pickers to allocate lots at the time of fulfilling the order.
In addition to providing a smooth user experience, Edible Software has made this available on the current generation of smartphones and tablets. This removes the need to purchase expensive, ruggedized PDA hardware and places the app on much more affordable mobile devices.
Charles Butler, Executive VP of Sales and marketing at Edible Software, commented on the new Edible Pick module, saying that: "We are excited to introduce Edible Pick at our 26th year of attending PMA. At Edible Software, we are constantly upgrading our software in order to stay in touch with evolving business practices and design standards so we can provide the best product to our clients. I am very confident that Edible Pick is a great solution for inventory management.”
To learn more about how Edible Pick can increase productivity and add to your Food Safety Practices in the warehouse, stop by booth #2427 (www.ediblesoftware.com).
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 France: The 2022 International Agricultural Show will take place
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier