- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Fresno State alumni, students and friends gather at PMA
The Ag One Foundation, Enzo Olive Oil Company, MJR Creative Group and RJO Produce will host the party on the fifth floor outdoor pool deck bar & grill at The Hilton-Anaheim following the summit’s opening reception. Attendees will enjoy award-winning Fresno State wine and a hosted bar while watching the end of Fresno State’s football game at Boise State. The event is free to attend. RSVP to 559.278.4266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Vincent Ricchiuti, of Enzo Olive Oil, and Mike Rolph, of MJR Creative Group, forged the idea to unify the University’s presence at the event. With Fresno State’s strong agriculture community, Ricchiuti and Rolph said it will benefit alumni, students and friends to engage together with agricultural industry leaders.
Rob and John O’Rourke of RJO Produce are equally as supportive of Fresno State’s effort to engage alumni and friends in the produce marketing industry, and have devoted much of their time to supporting current students.
"For the past nearly 30 years, one of the most rewarding aspects to our business at RJO Produce, has been the work we have done with hundreds of agribusiness students at Fresno State through our Bird Dog Inspection Program,” said Rob O’Rourke. “We are as committed as ever to help educate these future leaders by providing real-world, on-the-ground experience that today’s fresh produce leaders seek."
The PMA Fresh Summit attracts world leaders in the produce and floral industry to share ideas, innovations, breakthroughs and collaborations. With more than 20,000 attendees and participants, the event helps cultivate change, identify trends and open opportunities to the industry and young professionals.
This year, 40 students from Fresno State’s Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology will attend the expo and participate in the alumni and friends gathering. Students will have the chance to make business connections, network professionally and experience one of the largest produce trade shows in the nation.
For more information contact Shannon Fast at email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 France: The 2022 International Agricultural Show will take place
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier