- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Halistanbul E-Newsletter provides trade cooperation
The Directorate of wholesale markets of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality gives high importance to promotion, social media and the publication also provides contribution to the development of international relations. İstanbul Wholesale Market's presentation continues to show results each day as a result of press and media relations, web sites, social media accounts.
Starting 4 years ago, Halistanbul is an ongoing monthly e-Bulletin; is being followed by representatives of various sectors within the country. Due to interest for Halistanbul E-newsletter, the Directorate made the decision to begin publishing quarterly in English which then became the instrument for establishing international links.
Representatives of companies from Peru and Turkey joined Deputy Secretary General of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mr. Eyyüp Karahan, Director of İstanbul Wholesale Market Mr. Bayram Ali Çakıroğlu, Ambassador of Peru in Turkey Mr. Jorge Abarca del Carpio, Argentina Ambassador of İstanbul Mr. Ernesto Pfirter; Brazilian Chief Consul in İstanbul Mr. Luiz Henrique Pereira da Fonseca; Honorary Consul of Peru in İstanbul Mr. Jak Hayim, Colombian Honorary Consul in İstanbul Ms. Olga Valencia, Economy Attaché of Peru in İstanbul Mr. Fernando Manuel Albareda Del Castillo; Commercial Attaché of Argentina Consulate of İstanbul Ms. Mercedes Parodi; Representative of Proexport Colombia in Turkey Ms. Marcela Monroy; Spanish Commercial Attaché in İstanbul Mr. Ignacio Enriquez Amilibi, Director of Instituto Cervantes Dr. Pablo Martin Asuero; Cultural Director of Instituto Cervantes Mr. Miguel Grajales; ProChile Turkey Representative in İstanbul Ms. Gülşan Atalay.
Different Flavours were offered to Turkish consumers
Homeland activities of Latin American countries in different flavours and aromas of exotic fruits with different recipes were offered to consumers. The recipes were tasted by the visitors at İstinye Park Mall, Bazaar Area, between the dates of September 25-28th, 2014 in an atmosphere enriched with local clothes and music of Peru. During this event that attracted great attention, guests received surprise gifts, brochures describing the benefits and recipes of avocado and asparagus dishes, Peru style aprons, environmental-friendly bags and similar promotional materials free of charge besides tasting great flavours.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-27 Italian-Spanish alliance in the preserved and processed fruit sector
- 2022-09-27 Garden Fresh has opened Rwanda’s first privately owned fresh produce packhouse
- 2022-09-27 Eden granted US EPA regulatory approval
- 2022-09-27 Reser’s opens new state-of-the-art facility in Pasco
- 2022-09-27 Seed-X sells its GeNeeTM technology to organic seed producer
- 2022-09-27 Costa Group CEO Sean Hallahan departs Australia fruit grower
- 2022-09-27 Injunction could delay IFG's sale to Spanish conglomerate
- 2022-09-27 Marquee Global Investors Inject Rs3.1 bln in Indian Agri-business
- 2022-09-26 The multinational Atlántica Agrícola announces the launch of Grupo Atlántica, The Natural Company
- 2022-09-26 A.P. Moller - Maersk expands its warehousing footprint in India
- 2022-09-26 Two Belgian cooperatives moving closer toward integration
- 2022-09-26 Halles Mandar warehouse at Rungis fresh produce market burns down
- 2022-09-26 "With 10 delivery vehicles, we are servicing up to 200 customers in all areas daily"
- 2022-09-23 CPMA hosts 2022 semi-annual board of directors meetings
- 2022-09-23 Nanobubble technology helps leach salts on nut crops by improving water infiltration
- 2022-09-23 Greenyard closes refinancing with banking group
- 2022-09-23 Hortifrut: the deterioration in plantations in Chile in the last 12 months amounts to nearly 55 million dollars
- 2022-09-23 The Association of Ethical Trade Forums (AFCE) is established
- 2022-09-23 FruitMasters to cease auction sales on January 1, 2023
- 2022-09-23 "We are fortunate that a succession has already been secured for a significant portion of our companies"