- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
HortiDaily.com organizes High Tech Greenhouse Tour 2015
The 2 day bus tour is scheduled for Tuesday 10 and Wednesday 11 February and is specially organized for experienced growers that want to learn the latest developments in advanced greenhouse horticulture.
On the first day we will visit Ter Laak Orchids, the Daylight Greenhouse by Technokas, Futagrow at Demokwekerij Westland, seed breeder Rijk Zwaan and the award winning ID-Kas of Gebroeders Duyvestijn.
Click here to view the entire program (PDF)
On the second day we will spend half the day at GreenQ, the largest global commercial service provider in the field of horticulture production knowledge. In the afternoon we will attend the Horticultural Business Days in Gorinchem; Holland's premier event for the greenhouse grower. Here you can visit, meet and exchange knowledge with fellow growers, visit more than 450 exhibition booths or simply catch up with industry friends and relations.
Thanks to our sponsors, growers can join the study tour free of charge. On both days the bus tour will depart from Amsterdam, so be sure to book your hotel in this city that is home to many cultural highlights. The seating in the bus is limited, so do not wait too long to sign up for this unique event.
For more information, or to sign up, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide background information on your career and greenhouse operation, such as scale, crops and location. Suppliers, students and consultants are not admitted on the bus, as well as Dutch growers that are working in The Netherlands for a Dutch business.
This 2015 High Tech Greenhouse tour is made possible with the help of Rijk Zwaan, Technokas, Demokwekerij Westland, GreenQ, Ter Laak Orchids, WPS, Tomato nursery Gebroeders Duyvestijn and the HortiDaily HighTech Greenhouse Tour Sponsors:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 France: The 2022 International Agricultural Show will take place
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier