- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Food Safety App new product
Produce Pro worked with its customer DiMare Fresh, Inc.’s QC team to test and provide feedback on application adjustments and functionality improvements.
Assign, track, record, and report food safety tasks within your organization. The Produce Pro Food Safety App reduces the number of missed tasks as well as the amount of paperwork by:
● Eliminating paper clutter and paper costs.
● Ensuring food safety program steps are conducted in a timely manner.
● Identifying missed steps with a glance at daily reports or mobile device tasks.
● Print reports easily specific to an auditor’s request.
Managers can see employee’s assigned tasks and manage them across users. Managers can also easily see and be notified of corrective action items and sign off on tasks anywhere.
“Many Produce Pro customers have an army of QC people in their facility and with the Food Safety App they will be armed to efficiently do their jobs.” Dave Donat, Produce Pro President.
For more information visit: http://producepro.com/pro/app_Foodsafety.php
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-27 Aigen raises a $4 mln seed led by NEA
- 2022-01-27 Turkish potato equipment manufacturer aims to become worldwide brand
- 2022-01-27 Texas produce industry leaders inducted into Hall of Fame
- 2022-01-27 Easyfresh and Global Consult Agro team up
- 2022-01-27 AGQ Labs has a new agri-food laboratory in Almeria
- 2022-01-27 New technical commercial director for Nijssen
- 2022-01-27 Dutch firm designs Russian fruit importer's new state-of-the-art DC
- 2022-01-27 AgBiome receives grant to continue developing effective crop protection solutions for farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 2022-01-27 Hema Supply Chain New Technology Shortlisted for International Awards
- 2022-01-27 "Since our integration into Westfalia Fruit International, we have experienced strong growth"
- 2022-01-27 South Africa’s Sun Exchange plans African expansion
- 2022-01-26 FPAA names Allison Moore as Executive Vice President
- 2022-01-26 Organics Unlimited announces passing of organic banana pioneer
- 2022-01-26 Bivano takes over lehmann natur
- 2022-01-26 Plenty raises another $400 million
- 2022-01-26 IATA: Strong 2021 air cargo demand with constrained capacity
- 2022-01-26 'For the year ended 31st December 2021, total revenues recorded growth of 110.2%'
- 2022-01-25 FirstFruits Marketing adds pear growing and distribution partner
- 2022-01-25 "EU taxonomy burdens implementation of energy and climate change"
- 2022-01-25 Dutch cooperative changes its company structure