- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Sales Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Mangoes have a greater potential than avocados"
- "We've seen great interest in Shiitake mushrooms from across the globe"
- Oldest family business in South Africa diversifies into citrus
- New plastic-free packaging designs for berries and avocados
- “The Mexican blueberry industry is facing important challenges”
New CHEP pallet hits Germany
The P0604B was developed over the last 18 months in the CHEP Innovation Centre in Orlando, Florida, using internal and external expertise and partnerships with key users.
CHEP had conducted workshops with manufacturers, retailers and Logistics Service Providers in seven countries in Europe including the UK to identify inefficiencies in the last mile of the supply chain.
Christophe Campe, vice president and country general manager for CHEP’s Pallets operations in Germany, said: “We as CHEP, having 20+ years of market experience, continuously strive to improve customer satisfaction through delivery and collection performance as well as aiming to achieve a consistent cost to serve. Germany is a strategically important market, not just to CHEP but to the European-wide supply chain”.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2014-07-31 Extend shipping distances for perishables
- 2014-07-30 Philippine Ports Authority plans to privatize 3 ports in Mindanao
- 2014-07-30 Maersk unveils low-sulphur surcharge, but customers of other carriers must wait
- 2014-07-30 Port of Antwerp handled up to 98,229,046 tonnes in H1 2014
- 2014-07-29 Qatar Air aims to be among top five cargo operators
- 2014-07-29 "Limited availability of reefers will lead to greater shortage of equipment"
- 2014-07-28 Israel: “Beauty of vegetables” opens new logistics centre
- 2014-07-28 New route for South American citrus, grapes and blueberries to the U.S.
- 2014-07-28 Chile's CCNI and Hamburg Sud ink preliminary merger deal
- 2014-07-25 CEO at Easyfresh and expert in global reefer logistics
- 2014-07-24 Ability to scan cargo on moving trains with no loss of security
- 2014-07-23 Peru: Ecuador's restrictions affect exporters
- 2014-07-22 Tilbury wins CMA CGM North Europe-Med service to meet demand
- 2014-07-22 New freight train from China through 5 countries in Central Asia
- 2014-07-21 Affordable cold chain solutions to protect valuable assets
- 2014-07-21 Triple-E ships boost Maersk’s Asia–North Europe capacity by 15%
- 2014-07-21 Oman International Container Terminal enhances capabilities at Sohar Port
- 2014-07-18 Maersk Line: Additional ECA surcharge will be $50 to $150 per FEU
- 2014-07-17 Building a fresh-produce gateway through South Florida ports
- 2014-07-16 ‘Erratic’ rate increase attempts not understood, taken seriously by shippers