- Category Supply Manager - Sydney or Brisbane (Australia)
- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Chinese garlic and ginger going out of stock in Bangladesh
- Tshwane fresh produce market "on the brink of collapse"
- Ethiopia will irrigate more than a million hectares before September
- Coronavirus creates demand for New Zealand organic apples
- Tight avo market but Fuertes from Tzaneen will start picking up
Amélie mango popular in Mali
Mali's mango production reaches 200,000 tons. One quarter is grafted bananas (Zill, Irwin, Amélie, Smith, Kent, Palmer, Keitt and Brooks) and 75% non-grafted (notably Sabre, Mangotine and green mango varieties). Mango farming is normally a family-run activity.
The Amélie mango is amongst the most popular variety. With it's green, slightly orange, skin, orange flesh and lack of fibres, it has a very high quality in flavour.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-24 'Kurikong' disease threatens Philippine mango export
- 2020-02-21 India: Prolonged monsoon and climatic change disrupts Alphonso mangoes
- 2020-02-21 Chinese pineapple market experiences difficulty with deliveries
- 2020-02-21 10,000 tons of Peruvian mango can't be exported to China because of the coronavirus
- 2020-02-21 Vietnamese fresh lychee exports welcome in Japan
- 2020-02-20 Camposol seeks to expand its marketing window for avocados and mandarins
- 2020-02-20 Malaysia: Price of Mao Shan Wang dropping
- 2020-02-20 Vietnam: Dragon fruit price triples unexpectedly
- 2020-02-20 Indian mango farmers fear heavy crop losses
- 2020-02-20 Dragon fruit dye to replace synthetic products
- 2020-02-19 "After considerable price increases for avocados, prices seems to be stabilising again"
- 2020-02-19 Peruvian mango exports amounted to $ 70.8 million in January
- 2020-02-19 Peruvian avocado exports are expected to exceed 359,000 tons in 2020
- 2020-02-19 Chilean avocados are just steps away from entering South Korea
- 2020-02-19 Nepal: Dhankuta farmers enamoured by avocados
- 2020-02-19 Avocados in Kenya: what’s holding back smallholder farmers?
- 2020-02-18 Israel imported 651,000 4-kg cartons of avos into EU in Week 7
- 2020-02-18 Kenyan avocado exports resuming
- 2020-02-18 "Good demand for Spanish avocados"
- 2020-02-18 Europe and the US are the biggest markets for Panama's pineapple