- Tomato Breeder (H/F)
- Junior / Senior Export Manager
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Escort Cold Chain Solutions:
Affordable cold chain solutions to protect valuable assets
“Our company has two main activities: the supply of cold chain solutions to logistics firms and perishables exporters, mainly fruit and vegetable companies in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal or Morocco, and the running of an Egypt-based company, created in early 2014, devoted to the distribution of the data loggers and other products in this market,” explains Patrick Poulet, Business Development Manager of Escort Cold Chain Solutions.
According to Patrick, data logging equipment is a very reliable form of quality insurance, truly appreciated by exporters, as it serves as evidence that the produce has been taken good care of, even during the post-harvest process. “In Europe, we can serve clients based anywhere in the continent in just 24 hours thanks to our partnership with UPS,” assures Patrick.
Regarding the Egyptian company, based in Alexandria, its main goal is to provide logistics equipment to the country’s fruit and vegetable exporters. Patrick points out that “in Egypt, the grape season has recently started and with it the sale of the I-Plug+, a single use USB temperature data logger manufactures in turkey. ECCS also distributes the wide product range of our partner Cabka-IPS, including single use plastic pallets, which are currently in high demand, or pallets for ultra-low temperature.”
Furthermore, ECCS Egypt imports airbags, which are used by fruit and vegetable exporters to protect the pallets within the containers. “We introduced these ITW airbags two years ago, as demanded by Egyptian exporters, who request many devices from us, which is why we are always on the lookout for innovative solutions to improve the exporting experience,” affirms Patrick.
Lastly, the firm also distributes measurement instruments, including PH and humidity meters, which allow exporters to check the quality of the soil and make the right decisions in terms of fertilising, etc. “We want to be specialists in intelligent equipment for growers, and even if we don’t have it, we strive to find it. It is a business that thrives in times of crisis, as we provide affordable solutions to protect valuable assets,” concludes the Business Development Manager.
For more information:
Escort cold chain solutions Egypt
Tel : +20 010 1848 9586
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2014-07-31 Extend shipping distances for perishables
- 2014-07-30 Port of Antwerp handled up to 98,229,046 tonnes in H1 2014
- 2014-07-30 Philippine Ports Authority plans to privatize 3 ports in Mindanao
- 2014-07-30 Maersk unveils low-sulphur surcharge, but customers of other carriers must wait
- 2014-07-29 Qatar Air aims to be among top five cargo operators
- 2014-07-29 "Limited availability of reefers will lead to greater shortage of equipment"
- 2014-07-28 Chile's CCNI and Hamburg Sud ink preliminary merger deal
- 2014-07-28 New route for South American citrus, grapes and blueberries to the U.S.
- 2014-07-28 Israel: “Beauty of vegetables” opens new logistics centre
- 2014-07-25 CEO at Easyfresh and expert in global reefer logistics
- 2014-07-24 Ability to scan cargo on moving trains with no loss of security
- 2014-07-23 Peru: Ecuador's restrictions affect exporters
- 2014-07-22 Tilbury wins CMA CGM North Europe-Med service to meet demand
- 2014-07-22 New freight train from China through 5 countries in Central Asia
- 2014-07-21 Triple-E ships boost Maersk’s Asia–North Europe capacity by 15%
- 2014-07-21 Oman International Container Terminal enhances capabilities at Sohar Port
- 2014-07-21 Affordable cold chain solutions to protect valuable assets
- 2014-07-18 Maersk Line: Additional ECA surcharge will be $50 to $150 per FEU
- 2014-07-17 Building a fresh-produce gateway through South Florida ports
- 2014-07-16 ‘Erratic’ rate increase attempts not understood, taken seriously by shippers