- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
Home remedy: 19 therapeutic uses for pomelo
Here are 19 therapeutic ways to use the pomelo:
1. To relieve dry cough, boil 4 slices of pomelo (without the peel) and 12 grams of astragalus. Drink 2 times a day.
2. To relieve gas pains, boil the peel, add sugar to taste and drink.
3. For indigestion and upset stomach, just eat some pomelo.
4. For treatment of diabetes and obesity, drink 1 glass of fresh pomelo juice a day.
5. For treatment of asthma, colds and cough: 2 pomelo, 1 chicken (about 1 kilo), some rice wine, ginger, green onions, and a pinch of salt to taste. Put all ingredients in a pot and boil. Drink like soup, once a week for 3 weeks.
6. For relief of dry cough, 100 grams of pomelo, 40 grams of dried cabbage, 20 grams of astragalus, 50 grams of lean pork. Boil and drink like soup. Take 1-2 times a day.
7. In the autumn and winter seasons when the weather is dry, pomelo, cabbage stem, astralagus and lean pork meat, boiled to a soup, is also good for the lungs.
8. For coughs with phlegm, put 500 grams of pomelo and Chinese white wine together overnight. The next day heat in a saucepan and add about 250 grams of honey. Eat 2 times a day.
9. To relieve minor cough, take the pulp of around 20 pomelos along with rock sugar, heat in a saucepan, take three times a day.
10. Regular intake of pomelo relieves sore throats.
11. For relief of indigestion and abdominal pains, boil pomelo and rice, drink like soup 3 times a day.
12. Boil the about 10 grams of pomelo peels, 6 grams of fine tea leaves, and two slices ginger, for treatment of gas pains.
13. Boil the peels to relieve abdominal pains in pregnancy.
14. The boiled peels are also a cure for frost bites.
15. For chest pains, grill a pomelo peel under charcoal until its golden brown. Then soaked it in water for a day. Boil in water, add chopped shallots and salt to season.
16. For stomach pains, boil 3-5 grams of pomelo flower, 200 grams of pork intestine. Boil like soup, season with salt.
17. For treatment of diarrhoea, boil about 3-10 grams of dried pomelo leaves. Drink once a day.
18. For treatment of jaundice, boil 100 grams pomelo leaves, 300 grams of sugar. Drink once a day.
19. For ear infections, crush fresh pomelo leaves, and apply some drops into the infected ear.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-16 Bayer and Grimmway Farms bring salad bars to schools
- 2019-05-13 These vegetables help to improve muscle mass
- 2019-05-13 Introducing new health foods
- 2019-05-10 "Compound of broccoli sprouts may restore brain chemistry imbalance linked to schizophrenia"
- 2019-05-09 The health benefits of green peas
- 2019-05-08 Let's Get Healthy's partnership with G's Fresh enables its leaders to thrive
- 2019-05-03 Eating more fruits and vegetables could delay age-related cataracts
- 2019-05-02 US: Trends in neonicotinoid pesticide residues in food and water
- 2019-05-01 Phytonutrients explained: Colors of fruit & veg indicate their nutritional content
- 2019-04-29 Science backs plum's blood pressure benefits
- 2019-04-25 US: Doctors in District of Columbia 'prescribe' fruits and vegetables
- 2019-04-25 Fruit, veg and grains keep your heart pumping
- 2019-04-24 Red raspberries may help with pre-diabetes glucose control
- 2019-04-22 The benefits of eating tomatoes every day
- 2019-04-15 Danish research: “Heavy intake of ginger can cause a miscarriage”
- 2019-04-09 Experts reveal 15 foods to eat for a radiant skin
- 2019-04-09 Key role for diet in Alzheimer's disease
- 2019-04-09 Super Food from discarded fruit & vegetables
- 2019-04-08 Nestle to tap pomegranate's anti-ageing properties
- 2019-04-08 Spicy compound from chili peppers slows lung cancer progression