- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Home remedy: 19 therapeutic uses for pomelo
Here are 19 therapeutic ways to use the pomelo:
1. To relieve dry cough, boil 4 slices of pomelo (without the peel) and 12 grams of astragalus. Drink 2 times a day.
2. To relieve gas pains, boil the peel, add sugar to taste and drink.
3. For indigestion and upset stomach, just eat some pomelo.
4. For treatment of diabetes and obesity, drink 1 glass of fresh pomelo juice a day.
5. For treatment of asthma, colds and cough: 2 pomelo, 1 chicken (about 1 kilo), some rice wine, ginger, green onions, and a pinch of salt to taste. Put all ingredients in a pot and boil. Drink like soup, once a week for 3 weeks.
6. For relief of dry cough, 100 grams of pomelo, 40 grams of dried cabbage, 20 grams of astragalus, 50 grams of lean pork. Boil and drink like soup. Take 1-2 times a day.
7. In the autumn and winter seasons when the weather is dry, pomelo, cabbage stem, astralagus and lean pork meat, boiled to a soup, is also good for the lungs.
8. For coughs with phlegm, put 500 grams of pomelo and Chinese white wine together overnight. The next day heat in a saucepan and add about 250 grams of honey. Eat 2 times a day.
9. To relieve minor cough, take the pulp of around 20 pomelos along with rock sugar, heat in a saucepan, take three times a day.
10. Regular intake of pomelo relieves sore throats.
11. For relief of indigestion and abdominal pains, boil pomelo and rice, drink like soup 3 times a day.
12. Boil the about 10 grams of pomelo peels, 6 grams of fine tea leaves, and two slices ginger, for treatment of gas pains.
13. Boil the peels to relieve abdominal pains in pregnancy.
14. The boiled peels are also a cure for frost bites.
15. For chest pains, grill a pomelo peel under charcoal until its golden brown. Then soaked it in water for a day. Boil in water, add chopped shallots and salt to season.
16. For stomach pains, boil 3-5 grams of pomelo flower, 200 grams of pork intestine. Boil like soup, season with salt.
17. For treatment of diarrhoea, boil about 3-10 grams of dried pomelo leaves. Drink once a day.
18. For treatment of jaundice, boil 100 grams pomelo leaves, 300 grams of sugar. Drink once a day.
19. For ear infections, crush fresh pomelo leaves, and apply some drops into the infected ear.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Five green vegetables that may help manage blood pressure
- 2018-12-12 Kiwi to treat gastrointestinal disorders
- 2018-12-11 Reducing anxiety: 7 foods that will do the job
- 2018-12-10 New studies reveal broccoli lowers your risk of heart attack, stroke and cancer
- 2018-12-06 Portuguese research into blueberry leaves affecting MS
- 2018-12-05 Antidepressant effects of food: Study discovers which foods help fight depression
- 2018-12-05 Fruit compound may strengthen abilities of stems cells in ALS patients
- 2018-12-05 'Guava against hypertension'
- 2018-12-04 Nipah virus season: Indian government issues alert
- 2018-12-04 Tropical fruit may help bipolar patients
- 2018-11-30 The colour of healthy fruits and vegetables
- 2018-11-30 Cutting onions without shedding a tear
- 2018-11-29 Anthocyanin: Purple pigment fights disease
- 2018-11-28 Iron deficiency: Tips and food stuffs that will increase haemoglobin levels
- 2018-11-26 On the importance of antioxidants
- 2018-11-26 "Vegetables as medicine - a healthy development"
- 2018-11-23 “Pomegranate works against chronic inflammation”
- 2018-11-23 Lychee: ‘Dangerous’ fruit with amazing health benefits
- 2018-11-22 Orange juice, leafy greens & berries tied to decreased memory loss
- 2018-11-22 Singapore: Fruit and vegetable consumption improving