- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa issues notice of termination of some citrus exports to the EU
- Ozone brings MRLs of fungicides and pesticides down within limits
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL POMEGRANATE MARKET
- "Disappointing period for mandarins recently, no stocks of oranges"
- “North American blueberry industry needs to innovate to become competitive”
Bio Turbo proven to prevent vegetable cross-contamination
Tests proved that mold only developed on infected vegetables and it didn’t spread to healthy products in the cold room with Bio Turbo. In the other cold room where Bio Turbo was not installed mold easily spread to other produce.
In addition, Bio Turbo improved the smell inside cold rooms: the smell of vegetables is clearer, and dumpy smell is completely gone.
Learn more about the Bio Turbo line of ethylene and pathogen control systems at: bio-turbo.com
Tel: +1 (503) 659-5680 ext. 549
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-18 'Best practices to process IQF spinach'
- 2020-09-18 Nigeria: ColdHubs keeps farmers’ products cool with off-grid solar technology
- 2020-09-10 Nueva Ecija’s cold storage facility for onions almost completed
- 2020-09-09 Different refrigeration solutions
- 2020-09-03 Indian government greenlights 27 cold-chain projects
- 2020-08-24 “Icepack use growing in the fruit and vegetable sector, especially for online sales”
- 2020-08-19 "We will continue to focus on sustainable refrigerated logistics"
- 2020-08-18 Carrier Global Corp boosts attractiveness to clients
- 2020-08-18 Nigerian entrepreneur creates solar-powered refrigerators
- 2020-08-12 Fresh-key shows the way for innovation in the cold supply chain industry
- 2020-07-24 “The shelf life for IQF avocados is over six months”
- 2020-07-23 Paradoxically, working with a demanding client is easier
- 2020-07-22 23rd European Cold Chain Conference
- 2020-07-17 How do Chinese and Dutch cold supply chains for fruit compare?
- 2020-07-17 China: Port of Nansha rises to meet cold chain demand with mega-warehouse
- 2020-07-17 Ghana ministry hands over reefer vans to vegetable traders
- 2020-07-14 Cold Solutions choose Tatu City for largest cold chain facility in East Africa
- 2020-07-08 Container cooling solution expands presence in Latin America
- 2020-07-06 Kloosterboer starts construction of Cool Port II
- 2020-07-03 Kenyan government to fund construction of Sh117 million potato cold room