- Managing Director - Holland
- Farm Manager - Abu Dhabi
- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bio Turbo proven to prevent vegetable cross-contamination
Tests proved that mold only developed on infected vegetables and it didn’t spread to healthy products in the cold room with Bio Turbo. In the other cold room where Bio Turbo was not installed mold easily spread to other produce.
In addition, Bio Turbo improved the smell inside cold rooms: the smell of vegetables is clearer, and dumpy smell is completely gone.
Learn more about the Bio Turbo line of ethylene and pathogen control systems at: bio-turbo.com
Tel: +1 (503) 659-5680 ext. 549
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-12 The challenges of IQF freezing raspberries
- 2019-12-11 Frankfurt refrigerated logistics company wants to increase its turnover with more trailers
- 2019-12-09 "We want to offer the young generation of direct marketers holistic store concepts."
- 2019-11-25 Chinese frozen vegetable export facing pricing pressure
- 2019-11-22 "Chinese clients look for the storage quality of high-end air-conditioning"
- 2019-11-21 “Around 62% of cold stores Odisha are defunct”
- 2019-11-15 "Outside the asparagus sector, the need for cooling has also increased"
- 2019-11-15 European designed food produce cooling technology to come to AU market
- 2019-11-14 "Sustainable cold chain could cut food loss and waste"
- 2019-11-06 UK cold chain Logistics Market to see exponential growth by 2026
- 2019-11-05 New trends in broccoli cooling
- 2019-10-28 Russia: Refrigerated warehouse to be added to the checkpoint with Latvia
- 2019-10-18 Zero-energy cooler keeps fruits and vegetables fresh
- 2019-10-17 "These new refrigeration containers help reduce our environmental impact"
- 2019-10-17 Educational seminar on advantages of at-source ripening in Madrid
- 2019-10-15 Global IQF fruits market revenue expected to increase to US$13.4 bn by 2028
- 2019-10-15 Partnership announced for ripening and packing of bananas and tropical fruit
- 2019-10-14 Fruit exporters get state of the art cooling facility
- 2019-10-08 Solar-powered cooling could solve post harvest waste
- 2019-10-03 Cold storage & warehouses should boost Kenyan potato farming