- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Fresh - Antwerp, Belgium
Top 5 -yesterday
- South Africa: Inevitable diminishing citrus returns as volumes keep growing
- NZ: A new level of weather protection for avocado growers is proving a success
- Lidl withdraws plans to only sell Fair Trade bananas
- “Enormous scarcity on the sweet potato market in coming months”
- Italy: Damage count starts in Apulia - cherries and watermelons knocked out
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Fruit Logistica 2014
Tozer Seeds doubles stand size
Tozer Seeds will showcase a selection of their vegetable varieties including Flower Sprout®, various new arugula varieties, kales and runner beans which follow on from their success of celery Victoria, parsnip Javelin, lettuce Ashbrook and salad onion Guardsman.
The award winning Flower Sprout®, which will be branded Kalettes in the U.S., is the product of 16 years hard work and dedication using traditional breeding techniques. The inspiration behind the idea came from a desire to create a cross between a Brussels Sprout and a kale with a more subtle flavour which was versatile and looked great. The result is a brand new vegetable which looks a little like a tiny cabbage with green frilly leaves and streaks of purple.
With the brand new vegetable Flower Sprout® which won 3rd place at Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards 2013, and the introduction of arugula Wildfire®, Tozer Seeds has established itself as an innovative global seed company.
Tozer Seeds booth will be located in Hall 1.2 booth B-04.
For more information:
Tel: +1 805 922 6300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-28 Photo Report: Fruit Logistica 2019: Sustainability and Brexit
- 2019-02-25 New spin dryer celebrates 150th anniversary of Turatti Group
- 2019-02-22 Wageningen University out in full force at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-21 Spanish ports represented at Fruit Logistica Berlin
- 2019-02-20 "We are highly committed to reducing packaging's environmental impact"
- 2019-02-19 Les Rubis de Lansac: a young dynamic company at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-18 Colombia, a reliable provider of tropical and exotic fruit at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-18 France: zero-pesticide residue asparagus and corn salad for the spring of 2019
- 2019-02-15 Fruit Logistica 2019: Sustainability & Brexit
- 2019-02-15 Masseria Fruttirossi: We produce 100% pomegranate juice
- 2019-02-14 Cuts in labor costs, and fewer damaged strawberries on the shelves
- 2019-02-14 Argentina's lemon exporters connect with global buyers in Berlin
- 2019-02-13 Start-ups in limelight at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-11 Top Seeds International at Fruit Logistica with two new brands
- 2019-02-11 Red kiwi fruit wins the Fruit Logistica Innovation Award.
- 2019-02-08 CIRAD prepares for the Fruit Logistica fair
- 2019-02-07 South European port authorities attend Berlin Fruit Logistica fair
- 2019-02-06 Hugo Beck and Mopack exhibit in Berlin for the first time
- 2019-02-05 Kultive presents big developments for its greenhouse products
- 2019-02-05 Op Orizzonte works with kiwis and citrus fruit