- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Anyone for a stoneless avocado?
- Critical juncture for lemons & grapefruit as soft citrus flies off the shelves
- "Large avocado volumes expected this summer"
- “The temperature contrasts in the mountains help make our blueberries unique”
- Amondel Pakkers revel in their new bespoke high-speed avocado packline
Top 5 -last month
BioXTEND® launches new eco-friendly ethylene filter
As a matter of fact the company just launched a new fully disposable/recyclable eco-friendly ethylene filter to protect even better the produce freshness all along the supply chain. The brand new BioXTEND® Ethylene Filter is absolutely dust-free and offers outrageous absorption capacity thanks a special permanganate mix developed in cooperation with FGC University.
The inexpensive user-friendly filter is already in use in more than 20 countries worldwide and completes and wide range of solutions to protect the fresh produce from early ripening & decaying, such as the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets for fruit boxes-trays-bags, the EthylGuard® Filtration Units designed to purify the air within storage facilities and the BP plastic cassettes commonly used in the storage of apples and pears under controlled atmosphere.
The whole product line is made in Florida (USA) with high quality standards exceeding the produce industry requirements. Besides, the products are suitable for organic farming according to RCE n° 834/2007 (approved by ECOCERT) and the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets are OMRI Listed in the USA (organic compliant).
You can visit BioXTEND at Fruit Logistica HALL 23/Stand F-16 in Berlin.
For more information:
Julien Amar, President
Tel: +1-239-494 0462
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-29 “Clients should also benefit from low oil prices when buying plastic boxes”
- 2020-05-28 Introducing a solution to pack kiwis without plastic
- 2020-05-27 Adapted packaging - now even more sustainable and visually attractive
- 2020-05-26 Why oranges are sold in red mesh bags
- 2020-05-26 New: Cherry punnets from 100% recycled cardboard
- 2020-05-22 Australia: Reusable bag start-up ‘The Swag’ doubles sales
- 2020-05-22 "Plastic has become a security element for many people"
- 2020-05-21 "The plastics discussion will return after the crisis"
- 2020-05-21 Just as plastic bags were finally being banned, the pandemic arrived
- 2020-05-14 New Board composition at M-Stretch and appointment of Group CEO
- 2020-05-13 Packnatur® Production in Styria
- 2020-05-13 Designed for efficiency, built to last
- 2020-05-13 "Filière approach pays off with potato packaging sustainability"
- 2020-05-11 “Clarity about what sustainable packaging is”
- 2020-05-11 Eco-friendly packaging debuts for 2lb kiwifruit pack
- 2020-05-11 Packaged versus unpacked fruit and vegetables
- 2020-05-07 Empaque Don Jorge restarts operations for the new mango season
- 2020-05-06 'Pandemic has placed immense pressure on food supply chains'
- 2020-05-06 "We want to supply a natural packaging for lettuces from renewable resources"
- 2020-05-06 Mango packing house in Mexico opens for the season