- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Ecuador: Non-oil export losses amount to $85 million in 16 days of strikes
- "Many berry producers from Huelva are considering abandoning their crops"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
Educational videos for the trade
Fruit&Vegetable Dispute Resolution Corporation launches new YouTube channel
The inaugural video is one of Fred C. Webber, President & CEO reminding members of the importance of properly screening prospective new clients and to verify their information prior to extending credit. To access this video, simply visit their website, www.fvdrc.com, or their YouTube channel.
DRC is encouraging everyone to check back regularly for more.
For more information:
Fruit and Vegetable Dispute Resolution Corporation
Tel: +1 613-234-0982
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 “Sizes increased by 25% and the quality rose significantly”
- 2022-06-30 Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- 2022-06-30 'The asparagus season was ending, quality-wise and per the calendar'
- 2022-06-30 FNSEA: "My nature, my future, agriculture!
- 2022-06-30 Johannesburg Fresh Produce Market to relaunch its satellite market in Soweto
- 2022-06-30 Tanzania: Tomato farmers combat fertilizer shortage
- 2022-06-30 'Tripura launches integrated pack house for grading and packing of horti products'
- 2022-06-30 Fresh-cut products as part of new consumption trends
- 2022-06-30 EU-Vietnam FTA aids Vietnam's spice, fruit and vegetable exports to EU
- 2022-06-30 Expanding uses of edible flowers help fuel strong demand
- 2022-06-30 Experts react to honey bee parasite Varroa mite detection in NSW
- 2022-06-29 China’s Silk Road E-commerce plan to draw investors to Cambodia
- 2022-06-29 Who trusts gene-edited foods?
- 2022-06-29 Belarus extends embargo on Western vegetables, fruits and nuts imports until year’s end
- 2022-06-29 More on COVID, lockdowns and the impact in China
- 2022-06-28 Africa's dream of feeding China hits hard reality
- 2022-06-28 Chemical shortages hamper US growers
- 2022-06-28 Peaches, nectarines and cherries were among the sweetest deals this week
- 2022-06-28 May saw many ports recording record numbers of imports as backlogs and arrival delays were largely resolved
- 2022-06-28 Latin America's leaders try to curb inflation without much success