- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Ecuador: Non-oil export losses amount to $85 million in 16 days of strikes
- "Many berry producers from Huelva are considering abandoning their crops"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
Venezuela: Government and producers evaluate current price of onions
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 US potatoes in the spudlight: Forecasting a new norm in abnormal times
- 2022-06-30 'Overall gap on yellows in California and light rains in New Mexico made for a quick market spike'
- 2022-06-30 Limestone Coast potato grower sees excellent demand
- 2022-06-30 Irish domestic consumption appears to have plateaued
- 2022-06-29 Bangladesh: Consumer rights directorate recommends importation of onions
- 2022-06-29 Met Éireann warns of potato blight risk across eight counties
- 2022-06-29 "Because of the abundant yield, we were able to offer German onions into June"
- 2022-06-29 New potato season about to begin with many uncertainties
- 2022-06-28 Flooding destroys onion crops across Afghanistan
- 2022-06-28 Great interest from Sweden and Finland for the first Acquaviva red onions
- 2022-06-28 New platform will benefit Tanzanian potato farmers
- 2022-06-28 Proposed EU pesticide cuts could threaten potato growing in Ireland
- 2022-06-27 Later start on smaller crop of Idaho potatoes this summer
- 2022-06-27 Despite unpredictable market, slight increase in seed potato final price for growers
- 2022-06-27 Australian potato growers call for 20 cents more per kilo
- 2022-06-27 Potatoes SA chairs roundtable on the state of fresh produce markets
- 2022-06-27 "The current context is disrupting onion consumption habits"
- 2022-06-27 "Despite record exports, the onion market's mood's been bland just about all season"
- 2022-06-27 NFU Potato Forum chair Tim Rooke talks about costs and their impacts on potato growers
- 2022-06-27 Sri Lanka removes ban on open account food imports