- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Ecuador: Non-oil export losses amount to $85 million in 16 days of strikes
- "Many berry producers from Huelva are considering abandoning their crops"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
"Nele Moorthamers: "20% less Gold than the previous year"
First commercial volumes for European Zespri SunGold
First commercial volumes of SunGold
Nele said that the total volume of Gold is 20% lower that the previous season. "That is a result of the change to SunGold. This winter we are putting the first commercial volumes of European SunGold in the market. In 2010, after a 10 year development phase, SunGold was introduced. This variety has a higher tolerance against PSA disease. Like our New Zealand product, over the coming years, we expect to see explosive growth in the volume of European SunGold. Last year there was massive planting of Sungold so in 2014 there will be growth in volume. Many orchards need one to two years before they are in full production, and then we hope to see the same volumes as in our record 2011 year. From 2015 we should see a great rise in SunGold volume."
To support trade this winter Zespri have developed a number of promotions. "Together with our wholesalers in Belgium we are offering an instant incentive when they purchase a half pallet of Zespri kiwi's. This offer will run from 6th January and is subject to availability. Additionally from January throughout Benelux we will offer supporting actions. We have designed POS kits with exclusive promotional material and are sending out mystery shoppers to visit participating stores, we will also continue to remain active on Facebook. We are currently running our advent promotions on the Benelux pages where every day cool gadgets can be won."
For more information:
Marketing Manager Europe
ZESPRI International ( Europe) NV.
Posthofbrug 10 bus 3
T + 32 3 201 08 05
F +32 3 201 08 91
M +32 479 87 50 36
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Strong pull for California avocados going into July 4th
- 2022-06-30 Chile has exported more than 77,600 tons of kiwis so far this season
- 2022-06-30 Brazil: Santa Catarina pitaya harvest 75% higher than last year
- 2022-06-30 "Limited supply means good prices for mangoes, despite moderate demand"
- 2022-06-30 Rain affects the quantity of ginger in the market, and the price is on the strong side
- 2022-06-30 Bangladesh mango exports reach five-year high
- 2022-06-30 Lack of infrastructure hampers Pakistani mango exports
- 2022-06-29 Sanifruit manages to extend shelf life of avocado by at least 3 days at point of sale
- 2022-06-29 Fruits supplied to Hong Kong through Shenzhen port quadrupled in 25 years
- 2022-06-29 Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- 2022-06-29 Chapainawabganj traders double mango prices claiming production has halved
- 2022-06-29 "Conditions in Chinese ginger market will improve in October"
- 2022-06-28 Iran: Exotic fruit exports exceed $520 million
- 2022-06-28 2022 NZ kiwifruit harvest complete
- 2022-06-28 "Summer lychees are well received by restaurateurs and specialty retailers"
- 2022-06-28 Zespri kiwifruit shows presence during International Yoga Day
- 2022-06-28 Improving the shelf-life of annona cherimola
- 2022-06-28 Indigo Airlines approves subsidy on pineapple airfare from Tripura
- 2022-06-28 Pakistan Mango Festival to be held in Dubai on July 1 and 2
- 2022-06-27 Brazil estimates 8% increase in mango export volumes