- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Erik Kieftenburg, Fruit Noordholland:
"Top fruit prices below expectations all round"
"The Sint Nicholas period took a lot of money and Christmas is on the way. The export is limited at the moment and prices are below expectation all round.
The top fruit trader says the quality of the fruit good. "Parcels which were picked late have largely been marketed. In general the fruit has become ready-to-eat rather quickly this season." Erik is positive about the sales expectation for the coming weeks. "The supply of Doyenne is low, although this is not obvious from the present price."
For more information:
Fruit Noordholland BV
1681 NN Zwaagdijk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Florida Dpt of Agriculture and Consumer Services announces presence of Oriental fruit flies
- 2022-06-28 Scientists send out wasps to save Willamette Valley fruits
- 2022-06-28 First cherries in British Columbia being harvested
- 2022-06-28 JAZZ™ apple heroic “DC League of Super-Pets”-branded snacks to fans
- 2022-06-28 Peru's blueberry campaign begins with expectations to increase shipments to Malaysia and India
- 2022-06-28 Cieza farmers will export a new red meat apricot to Europe this year
- 2022-06-28 Chilean fresh fruit exports up until May increased
- 2022-06-28 "I want to eventually supply retailers with white currants at Christmas"
- 2022-06-28 "There will be a boost to Murcia's promotional campaign in September"
- 2022-06-28 Covid, Brexit and Ukraine war worsen shortage of soft fruit pickers in UK
- 2022-06-28 UK: storm of Covid, Brexit, and the Ukraine war leads to worsening shortage of soft fruit pickers
- 2022-06-28 Georgia: Strawberry prices hit a four-year high
- 2022-06-28 Swedish Midsummer festival leads to record strawberry sales
- 2022-06-28 Pakistan growers hope to increase cherry presence in China
- 2022-06-27 Pakistan agrees to import tariff of 5% for Iranian apples
- 2022-06-27 Israel’s ARO Breeding Program releases Pearls of table grapes
- 2022-06-27 Tighter supplies of blueberries for July 4th holiday
- 2022-06-27 "There will be more than enough blueberries by the end of the year"
- 2022-06-27 Angelcot crop anticipated to move fast
- 2022-06-27 Peru's organic blueberry production will grow again