- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Juliet apple production increases
“This season, we will have about 4,500 tons of Juliet apples,” said Vincent Lehallier of Les Amis de Juliet. “About 3,500 tons of that will go to the fresh market.” With over 99 growers throughout France growing the variety and distribution from Cardell, Juliet apple production is expected to reach 10,000 tons in 2016.
The company has also recently adapted the packaging for their organic juice line to better suit the needs of their customers. Their juices are purely organic with no coloring or preservatives and, of course, are made from Juliet apples.
Les Amis de Juliet was founded in 2005, and it promotes the Juliet apple. It also ensures that all production of the apple is done under strict organic standards.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Florida Dpt of Agriculture and Consumer Services announces presence of Oriental fruit flies
- 2022-06-28 Scientists send out wasps to save Willamette Valley fruits
- 2022-06-28 First cherries in British Columbia being harvested
- 2022-06-28 JAZZ™ apple heroic “DC League of Super-Pets”-branded snacks to fans
- 2022-06-28 Peru's blueberry campaign begins with expectations to increase shipments to Malaysia and India
- 2022-06-28 Cieza farmers will export a new red meat apricot to Europe this year
- 2022-06-28 Chilean fresh fruit exports up until May increased
- 2022-06-28 "I want to eventually supply retailers with white currants at Christmas"
- 2022-06-28 "There will be a boost to Murcia's promotional campaign in September"
- 2022-06-28 Covid, Brexit and Ukraine war worsen shortage of soft fruit pickers in UK
- 2022-06-28 UK: storm of Covid, Brexit, and the Ukraine war leads to worsening shortage of soft fruit pickers
- 2022-06-28 Georgia: Strawberry prices hit a four-year high
- 2022-06-28 Swedish Midsummer festival leads to record strawberry sales
- 2022-06-28 Pakistan growers hope to increase cherry presence in China
- 2022-06-27 Pakistan agrees to import tariff of 5% for Iranian apples
- 2022-06-27 Israel’s ARO Breeding Program releases Pearls of table grapes
- 2022-06-27 Tighter supplies of blueberries for July 4th holiday
- 2022-06-27 "There will be more than enough blueberries by the end of the year"
- 2022-06-27 Angelcot crop anticipated to move fast
- 2022-06-27 Peru's organic blueberry production will grow again