- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Aurora™ Bites Mini Peppers & Beefsteak Slicer Tomatoes
Pure Flavor® is unveiling new and improved Eco-friendly packaging
These new designs adhere to the central design elements that formed the bedrock of the previous design. In the new version everything from its colours to the layout is more dynamic and vibrant. Pure Flavor’s new design packaging is ready to roll out as early as January 2014.
The new and improved Aurora™ Bites Mini Peppers program features a more environmentally friendly packaging by reducing 25% of plastic usage from industry standard while presenting 3 rotating eye catching suggestive recipes for consumers. The new package material uses minimal plastic with the ability to strengthen banner handle to hold/carry large packs as well as improved display abilities by providing a premium packaging look and feel.
The Beefsteak Slicer Tomatoes features a colour selection that gives a high contrast for tomatoes. More environmentally friendly, the item reduces 30% of paper usage with 3 rotating eye catching suggestive recipes for consumers.
Along with the new features on both new products, a QR code is provided to connect the consumers to our Pure Kitchen Cooking Blog for more suggestive cooking options and recipes. Communication portals are also listed to enhance consumer communication.
For more information:
Pure Flavor® Team
Phone: +1 519-326-8444
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 "Our sector must be ready for the impending plastic to cardboard switch"
- 2022-06-28 British mushroom company uses mycelium to replace plastic packaging
- 2022-06-22 Tessara’s Berrisys Fast is quick to unlock the potential of raspberries and blackberries
- 2022-06-21 Packaging with new unconventional materials
- 2022-06-21 Low-cost sustainable food packaging keeps avocados fresh for longer
- 2022-06-17 New packaging law in Spain could have an impact on food waste and even fruit consumption
- 2022-06-17 Crispy Fruit updated packaging provides more fruit and less waste
- 2022-06-15 Smurfit Kappa invests over USD23 million in a more sustainable future in Mexico
- 2022-06-15 New packhouse shows confidence
- 2022-06-15 Post-harvest technologies applied in packaging for storage and transport produce on display at HORTITEC 2022
- 2022-06-14 Norway defends decision to label Israeli products from Judea and Samaria
- 2022-06-13 Produce coatings part of minimizing plastic in produce’s future
- 2022-06-13 India: Apple packaging material set go up in price
- 2022-06-10 Eco-label could potentially mislead shoppers
- 2022-06-08 Eko Agro Biotech uses mushroom farming waste as alternative to styrofoam
- 2022-06-08 Greenhouse cucumbers, but hold the single-use plastic
- 2022-06-08 European produce packaging is ripe for innovation
- 2022-06-07 New York importer redesigns its branded citrus line
- 2022-06-06 Hazel Tech forms strategic partnership with produce packaging distributor
- 2022-06-03 Millions of boxes have been distributed throughout the Australian supply chain and export markets