- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW TOMATOES
- “Harvesting large volumes of blueberries should be delayed by about 7 to 10 days”
- South African power grid under immense strain as cold stores prepare for new EU orange protocol
- Ecuador’s banana exports to resume after end of crippling nationwide protests
- Extreme price pressure on banana producers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
Freshworld, South Africa and Fresh Produce Group, Western Australia
Sun World appoints new grape marketer licensees
Freshworld has been granted specific rights to supply Sun World grape varieties from South Africa to Dairy Farm, a leading supermarket retailer throughout the Far East. Fresh Produce Group-‐WA has likewise been granted rights to source Sun World grape varieties grown in Western Australia to be sold to clients throughout Western Australia and exports markets beyond Australia. In addition to distributing fruit from new seedless grape varieties developed by Sun World, both companies have been given licenses to use Sun World’s brands, including Midnight Beauty®, Scarlotta Seedless® and Sable Seedless® in the marketplace, Sun World Executive Vice President David Marguleas said.
Sun World's fruit licensing program involves more than 1,000 producers and marketing companies in most of the world's major fruit-‐growing regions. In addition to the appointment of Fresh Produce Group-‐WA and Freshworld, Sun World has licensed grape marketers in Italy (Peviani, DiDonna and Apofruit); Portugal (Vale de Rosa); Israel (TALI Grapes); Chile (Dole Chile, Unifrutti, Subsole and Frutera Santa Maria); Australia (Perfection Fresh and Grape Exchange) South Africa (Capespan, The Grape Co., Dole South Africa, Green Marketing and Suiderland/New Vision); Spain (El Ciruelo and MOYCA); Peru (Agricola Don Ricardo and Camposol; Mexico (Grupo Alta) and in Brazil (COANA, Expofruit, Katope and Special Fruit).
More information about Sun World is available at www.Sun‐World.com.
For more information:
Tel: +1 661-631-4156
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Charentais melons grown in Belgium for the first time
- 2022-07-01 Cherry harvesting has begun in the South Okanagan, delayed by rain
- 2022-07-01 Watermelon retail merchandising contest call for entries
- 2022-07-01 2022 Pear harvest expected to stay below European potential
- 2022-07-01 “Kishmish” and “Rizamat” grape varieties on sale in Uzbekistan
- 2022-07-01 Georgian blueberry prices have fallen this week
- 2022-07-01 "Extremadura confirms, once again, that it is a reliable stone fruit producing area"
- 2022-07-01 "Cooperatives from Almeria and Murcia showcase the importance of having your own sales departments abroad"
- 2022-07-01 “Harvesting large volumes of blueberries should be delayed by about 7 to 10 days”
- 2022-06-30 APHIS establishes Mexican Fruit Fly quarantines in Hargill and Lyford, Willacy County, Texas
- 2022-06-30 Foreign imports are negatively affecting Indian apple trade
- 2022-06-30 Dutoit Agri and Maersk partner up with SA Harvest to alleviate hunger in South Africa
- 2022-06-30 Fragment Design logo grown on a melon
- 2022-06-30 "The new plantation will increase the production volume by 30% between 2023 and 2024"
- 2022-06-30 "Many berry producers from Huelva are considering abandoning their crops"
- 2022-06-30 Mexican growers plan to export up to 12% more berries
- 2022-06-30 "By putting in just a little energy, the system can be used effortlessly"
- 2022-06-30 Coöperatie Hoogstraten receives traders on its Taste Days Soft Fruit
- 2022-06-30 Successful beginning of season for the Italian Solinda watermelon
- 2022-06-30 "Sluggish melon market, balanced marketing situation for Spanish stone fruit"