- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Germany: 20,000 tonnes of kale
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-17 Asparagus imports from Peru continue to climb
- 2022-05-17 "Greenhouse lettuce demand and prices fluctuate"
- 2022-05-17 "There's plenty of asparagus supply, but there was last year too"
- 2022-05-17 A tour to get to know vegetables from Romagna
- 2022-05-17 If the U.S. cancels the tariffs imposed on China, how much will it affect China's garlic exports?
- 2022-05-17 Mexico to suspend import duties on food staples to counter inflation
- 2022-05-17 "If you think about it, when you're going to eat a vegetable, who cares if it's a little crooked or scratched"
- 2022-05-17 Botswana officials claim vegetable import ban 'here to stay'
- 2022-05-16 2,000 hectares of carrots in Andalusia await buyers
- 2022-05-16 The Netherlands produces almost 7 times more cucumbers per square meter than Spain
- 2022-05-16 3,500 Nigerian growers targeted for new hybrid tomato & cabbage tests
- 2022-05-16 Movement of Mexican asparagus crossing through Arizona, California and Texas expected to increase
- 2022-05-16 "We expect to recover the sales figures of fresh white asparagus from 2019, and even exceed them by between 5 and 10%"
- 2022-05-13 Tons of mushrooms are discarded as growers struggle to find laborers
- 2022-05-13 Ukraine: Growers increase price of early cabbage
- 2022-05-13 "New garlic is harvested and air-dried"
- 2022-05-13 Asparagus season in Georgia: Prices have stabilized
- 2022-05-13 Michigan growers hope for longer 2022 asparagus season
- 2022-05-13 "This year, asparagus demand is noticeably good from Dutch retailers, but lacking in Germany"
- 2022-05-13 250 visitors to Food Trend Event Willem Dijk AGF