- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Ecuador: Non-oil export losses amount to $85 million in 16 days of strikes
- "Many berry producers from Huelva are considering abandoning their crops"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
"A World of Knowledge in Every Seed"
Nunhems India wins the best stall award at Krishi Mela 2013
With this message, Nunhems further strengthened its position as the global specialist in vegetable seeds, particularly in breeding, seed technology and innovative products. University of Agriculture Sciences, Bangalore, one of the key agri-universities in India, is organizing the farmer fair.
The Nunhems vegetable and fruit display was one of a kind. The display depicted the Indian wholesale vegetable market scenario (Mandi), in which a vegetable cart with a cycle was used.
Fruit Display depicting a vegetable mandi in which vegetable sacks and vegetable carts are used.
Two new key varieties were highlighted on the cart: Don, the new cucumber hybrid from the Indian breeding program and Racer, the recently launched Bittergourd variety. Other key varieties on display were: Ajax, a pickling cucumber variety; hot pepper varieties Devanur Deluxe, Laali, Ujala, and Priyanka; tomato variety Lakshmi and Unnati and Yash as cabbage varieties.
Madhusudan, Nunhems Product Specialist, explains our key hot pepper varieties to a customer at the stand
On the last day of the event, the organizers announced the winners for the best stall. Nunhems received the award for having the best stall under Agricultural Inputs.
V S Gurushanth, Divisional Sales Manager for Karnataka and members of his team receive the Best Stall trophy and certificate from The Agricultural Minister Mr. Krsihna Byregowda, EX VC Mr.Shilavantar and EX Agri-Secretary Mr. Charandas Singh.
For more information contact:
Bayer Crop Science
Mobile: +91 7760998969
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 “Sizes increased by 25% and the quality rose significantly”
- 2022-06-30 Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- 2022-06-30 'The asparagus season was ending, quality-wise and per the calendar'
- 2022-06-30 FNSEA: "My nature, my future, agriculture!
- 2022-06-30 Johannesburg Fresh Produce Market to relaunch its satellite market in Soweto
- 2022-06-30 Tanzania: Tomato farmers combat fertilizer shortage
- 2022-06-30 'Tripura launches integrated pack house for grading and packing of horti products'
- 2022-06-30 Fresh-cut products as part of new consumption trends
- 2022-06-30 EU-Vietnam FTA aids Vietnam's spice, fruit and vegetable exports to EU
- 2022-06-30 Expanding uses of edible flowers help fuel strong demand
- 2022-06-30 Experts react to honey bee parasite Varroa mite detection in NSW
- 2022-06-29 China’s Silk Road E-commerce plan to draw investors to Cambodia
- 2022-06-29 Who trusts gene-edited foods?
- 2022-06-29 Belarus extends embargo on Western vegetables, fruits and nuts imports until year’s end
- 2022-06-29 More on COVID, lockdowns and the impact in China
- 2022-06-28 Africa's dream of feeding China hits hard reality
- 2022-06-28 Chemical shortages hamper US growers
- 2022-06-28 Peaches, nectarines and cherries were among the sweetest deals this week
- 2022-06-28 May saw many ports recording record numbers of imports as backlogs and arrival delays were largely resolved
- 2022-06-28 Latin America's leaders try to curb inflation without much success