Announcements

Job Offers

Specials more

Top 5 -yesterday

Top 5 -last week

Top 5 -last month

Mexico: Tabasco and Chiapas to export 150,000 boxes of bananas to EU

A total of 150,000 boxes of bananas, about 3,000 tons, will be exported to Europe from the port of Dos Bocas, as part of the alliance of producers from Tabasco and Chiapas.
 
The president of the Association of Banana Producers in the state, Adrian Prats Leal, said that the ship they would load was going to arrive on November 15.
 
The leader said the 40 percent of the 150,000 banana boxes they were going to export to Europe came from Chiapas and the remaining 60 percent from Tabasco.
 
A total of 30 producers from Tabasco are involved in this joint export.


Source: tabascohoy.com

Publication date:



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber