- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW TOMATOES
- “Harvesting large volumes of blueberries should be delayed by about 7 to 10 days”
- South African power grid under immense strain as cold stores prepare for new EU orange protocol
- Ecuador’s banana exports to resume after end of crippling nationwide protests
- New dragon fruit program being launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
20% -25% more volumes thanks to new growers
Adafresh is ready for winter season of Israeli herbs
Adafresh offers the full range of herbs; basil, till mint, chives, coriander, dill, sage, oregano, rocket, rosemary, thyme, salicornia etc. We are happy to see that the consumption of fresh herbs is growing every year. The biggest growth from that last few years has been in mint and rosemary, but we have seen growth for all varieties in the last few years.
Adafresh growers are located all over Israel. In total, 33 herb growers are working for Adafresh. The new growers are interested because we’re professional and like the fact that herbs are our main business. We have good facilities and the growers were happy about the cooperation. We believe that this is why we were able to see more volume. We also cooperate with African growers.
Adafresh supplies to the retail industry, wholesalers and food services. Our Sales office is located in Holland, which is very important for distribution to the European Market. We also keep a small stock to be able to serve our customers with last minute orders in Maasdijk. Customers appreciate this service.
The highest priority is given to product quality. The supermarket QS-certification is proof. Our logistic center near Tel Aviv airport is also a positive factor in product quality control. As the demand for herbs is increasing, we foresee a good future for Israeli herbs.
For more information:
Tel : +972-73-2332200
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Basil, thyme, rosemary and other fresh herbs
- 2022-06-24 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-21 "African air-shipped goods will always have their place on the market, especially in winter"
- 2022-06-17 Zimtrade on the lookout for export markets for wild fruits & herbs
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-13 High-quality Sicilian herbs gain important recognition
- 2022-05-31 "Our biggest challenge is to replicate the success of our seeds in France in the Iberian Peninsula"
- 2022-05-27 British company Organic Herb Trading celebrates 40 years of growing and sourcing organic
- 2022-05-25 "Our CEA grown basil nearly a dollar less per ounce than field-grown organic produce"
- 2022-05-13 Varietal innovation for the Italian basil Gentile
- 2022-05-04 The world's best digestive bitter is Sicilian
- 2022-05-04 Western Kenya farmer finds export markets for herbs
- 2022-05-03 “Freight costs change weekly, so fresh herb prices from Israel to customers have to change”
- 2022-04-29 "Herbs have evolved from a niche product to a highly competitive market segment"
- 2022-04-26 "Buying herbs grown sustainably and locally can do good in more ways than one"
- 2022-04-20 Small-scale farmers focus on Kenyan herbs and spices for export
- 2022-04-15 There is a lack of sage and rosemary in the European market
- 2022-04-12 Working in a data-driven way in the herb segment
- 2022-04-11 "Herb towers create an experience"
- 2022-04-08 Modular herb cultivation concept: local-for-local and super fresh