- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Slight delay for Washington Cherries
- High-density vertical farm will supply enough leafy greens for all of British Columbia come fall
- Gamtoos Valley citrus campaign runs uninterrupted
- "We started the cherry campaign 12 days later, with good prices and large sizes"
- Kenya moves to secure duty-free trade deal with EU
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
for the Sale of Living Produce
US: Green PolkaDot Box announces 20-Year Contract (TM) with J&J Distributing
As announced earlier this month, GPDB has purchased its first 40 acre site and broken ground on development in Spring City, Utah for fulfillment of this contract which will commence upon completion of the first phases of development for Living Produce Growing Center in Utah.
Green PolkaDot Box is extremely proud of its partnership with J&J Distributing. Referring to the landmark agreement, GPDB CEO Rod Smith commented: "Our deal with such a high quality, reputable purveyor of organic produce is both an equitable and significant move to ensure the growth of our Living Produce(TM) program, leading to benefits for all health-minded consumers."
Mr. James Hannigan, President of J&J Distributing, stated, "J&J Distributing is excited to partner with the Green PolkaDot Box. It is a company dedicated to sustainable organic farming in an indoor environment offering constant supplies of organic fresh produce. Both companies are committed to offering everyone the opportunity to eat a healthy nutritious diet while doing everything possible to reduce the massive carbon footprint left by traditional conventional farming. Organic is the future and the future is now."
The partnership with J&J Distributing enables GPDB to develop and grow an immense variety of organic produce for its genius delivery platform; but it also opens up a sustainable program for distribution of a steady, year-round supply of Living Produce(TM) and other organic varieties to the wholesale buyers--in the U.S. at affordable prices.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 High-density vertical farm will supply enough leafy greens for all of British Columbia come fall
- 2022-05-13 Ontario premier visits Canadian cucumber greenhouse
- 2022-05-13 “Vertically farmed strawberries aren’t easy, but automation is set to solve the economics issue”
- 2022-05-09 "Warm weather doing greenhouse vegetable demand good"
- 2022-05-04 Combining crops and solar panels is allowing Kenya to ‘harvest the sun twice’
- 2022-05-03 Storage cells controlled remotely are the latest trend
- 2022-05-02 Sanitizing greenhouses with ozone
- 2022-04-28 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
- 2022-04-27 High-tech greenhouse company looks to increase presence in Oceania through robotics
- 2022-04-26 The educational greenhouse programs developing the next generation of horticulture workers
- 2022-04-26 "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- 2022-04-25 "Investment in autonomous drones contributes to the digitization of greenhouses"
- 2022-04-21 Greenhouse grower ready to shine in home state for Viva Fresh
- 2022-04-20 Only unique, high-flavor varieties are selected for Black Label series
- 2022-04-20 Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
- 2022-04-19 Italy: Strawberries on gutters up to 3 rows high
- 2022-04-04 Cavity wall insulation is an excellent solution for temperature control in greenhouses
- 2022-04-01 Energy prices leave British glasshouses empty
- 2022-03-31 Mucci Farms launches Linerless Label packaging series
- 2022-03-31 A visit to the largest single smart greenhouse in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei area