- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Swiss potato harvest small, but not catastrophic
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Flooding destroys onion crops across Afghanistan
- 2022-06-28 Great interest from Sweden and Finland for the first Acquaviva red onions
- 2022-06-28 New platform will benefit Tanzanian potato farmers
- 2022-06-28 Proposed EU pesticide cuts could threaten potato growing in Ireland
- 2022-06-27 Later start on smaller crop of Idaho potatoes this summer
- 2022-06-27 Despite unpredictable market, slight increase in seed potato final price for growers
- 2022-06-27 Australian potato growers call for 20 cents more per kilo
- 2022-06-27 Potatoes SA chairs roundtable on the state of fresh produce markets
- 2022-06-27 "The current context is disrupting onion consumption habits"
- 2022-06-27 "Despite record exports, the onion market's mood's been bland just about all season"
- 2022-06-27 NFU Potato Forum chair Tim Rooke talks about costs and their impacts on potato growers
- 2022-06-27 Sri Lanka removes ban on open account food imports
- 2022-06-24 The staggering of potato plantings in Castile and Leon, a key factor in the development of the campaign
- 2022-06-23 "I never expected onions to become the main part of my business"
- 2022-06-23 Inbound trade mission to visit Idaho, Oregon July 18-22
- 2022-06-23 Irish retail and processing trade unchanged with good demand for processing material
- 2022-06-23 New entity proposed to represent British seed potato sector
- 2022-06-23 "In the herring season, our production goes up by four times"
- 2022-06-23 Cleaning a high-tech onion factory with Modesta
- 2022-06-22 Japan: Potato chip maker Calbee to raise prices