- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW TOMATOES
- “Harvesting large volumes of blueberries should be delayed by about 7 to 10 days”
- South African power grid under immense strain as cold stores prepare for new EU orange protocol
- Ecuador’s banana exports to resume after end of crippling nationwide protests
- New dragon fruit program being launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
Spain: Codiagro to present new corporate image at Fruit Attraction 2013
The firm owns 8,000 m² of facilities, divided into four independent phytonutrient production units: liquids, solids, AMEC® molecule and flow products. In 2012, Codiagro S.A. became a worker cooperative; the first of its kind among agro-nutrient manufacturers. Under this business formula, Codiagro retained its labour force and essence, ensuring the trust of its clients, and oriented its efforts towards offering maximum quality and product differentiation.
Great investment in research and development
Codiagro’s differentiating factor is its great investment in research and development. Several doctors, chemists and agronomists are employed by the firm and the cooperative has a research agreement with the University Jaime I of Castellon.
Thanks to its commitment for innovation, and collaboration with universities, it has managed to register several patents for products such as the AMEC® modified organic acids or ALCAPLANT®, still the leading flow calcium and only flow fertiliser packed in “Bag in Box” bags, a more environmentally-sustainable form of packaging.
The production plant is equipped with a research and development lab and another devoted to quality control, provided with the most up to date equipment. The cooperative is certified by ISO9001 (Quality Management) and has an Integrated Environmental Authorisation (IEA) and was one of the first in the sector to obtain them.
Codiagro started operating in the Spanish market more than three decades ago and is one of the founders of the Spanish Association of Agronutrient Manufacturers (AEFA), but it also soon showed a commitment to internationalisation. It currently exports to more than 37 countries and is about to enter Mexico, Colombia, Honduras, El Salvador and Saudi Arabia.
Fruit Attraction 2013
Codiagro will, once again, be an exhibitor at Fruit Attraction, which will be held between 16-18 October in Madrid. They will be presenting a new corporate image, whose implantation will be carried out gradually to minimise the costs entailed by such a huge change. They will also be there to give information about innovative phytonutrients for a sustainable agriculture, such as Biorad-20®, Agrowhite® ,Agroxilato-N® or Codibrot®, amongst others. The new advanced phytonutrients catalogue will also be officially presented at Fruit Attraction 2013.
For more information, please visit www.codiagro.com or our social media pages. You can get free invites for Fruit Attraction just by following us on Facebook or Twitter.
Codiagro will be waiting for you at Fruit Attraction, Hall 7, stand 7B12.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 DP World and NIIF announce broadening of partnership in India
- 2022-07-01 Greenyard completes real estate transaction with real estate investor W.P. Carey
- 2022-06-30 BelleHarvest brings on new director of sales management
- 2022-06-30 New premium grape label introduced
- 2022-06-30 St Helens farm business has to appoint administrator
- 2022-06-30 Pushing open the door to exports
- 2022-06-29 Alkame to pack 6th consecutive year of blueberries for export to Asia
- 2022-06-29 Post-harvest solution receives EPA label expansion
- 2022-06-29 World's first climate-neutral transshipment company to be re-certified
- 2022-06-29 Apofruit Italy closes its 2021 budget at 235 million euros
- 2022-06-29 The importance of automating irrigation during periods of drought
- 2022-06-29 New processing and photovoltaic plants against rising energy prices
- 2022-06-29 US (NJ): Historic facility turned into vertical farm, farm store, restaurant, teaching kitchen, and more
- 2022-06-28 Joby Young named AFBF Executive Vice President
- 2022-06-28 Equitable Food Initiative elects two new board members
- 2022-06-28 Al Jasin retires after 30 years in the industry
- 2022-06-28 Pandol Brothers announces passing of Winnie Pandol
- 2022-06-28 Nova Siri Genetics makes steady progress in Huelva