- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Ecuador: Non-oil export losses amount to $85 million in 16 days of strikes
- "Many berry producers from Huelva are considering abandoning their crops"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
"Infia presents "F concept" packaging at PMA 2013"
During the PMA, Infia representatives, located at Stand 1155, will present the whole range of Infia's products, with particular regard to the innovative "F concept" (see previous FreshPlaza article), a side ventilation system opened on the fruit containers (see photos above and below) to improve performance and shelf-life of table grapes, strawberries and soft fruits, especially during transportation over long distances.
"F concept" side ventilation.
Already being adopted by important supermarket chains, the side ventilation offers several benefits both to importers and supermarkets (less carbon footprint, elimination of condensation of water vapour at retail level, elimination of ethylene aimed at a longer shelf-life, etc.) as well as exporters (25% faster pre-cooling, meaning longer shelf-life, 25% energy saving, etc.)
Kit 500, one of the models where the "F concept" system is available.
Another important topic will be the new Infia4earth program, officially presented at the last Fruit Logistica in Berlin. Infia4earth is a new model and philosophy for sustainable development with which Infia commits to respect the environment and policies related to work-safety and integrity.
The first product obtained with this philosophy will be exhibited at PMA: an exclusive system, called "One-Shot", of fixing a mono-material handel to the packaging, allowing separate waste collection also for fruit containers with handles.
Infia exhibits at PMA 2013, Stand 1155.
Via Caduti di Via Fani, 85
47032 Bertinoro (FC) - Italy
Ph.: +39 0543 466511
Fax: +39 0543 466519
Ph.: +39 0543 466527
Mob.: +39 335 5697498
Ph.: +39 0543 466524
Mob.: +39 335 1280701
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit