- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Rain affects the quantity of ginger in the market, and the price is on the strong side
- Pure Harvest Smart Farms secures USD $180.5 million from global investors to fund expansion
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
Unitec to showcase at PMA Fresh Summit
In particular, Unitec will present its new technologies to process cherries and cherry tomatoes, with which they have achieved outstanding success around the world, including USA and Canada.
Above all Cherry_Vision©, the system that allows non destructive detection of the external and internal quality of cherries, entirely designed and developed by Unitec. This is technology is versatile and customizable for any packing house on the basis of end user requirements. This very successful technology significantly reduces the work of identifying fruit defects manually, with marked savings in processing costs.
Thanks to Cherry_Vision©, cherry packers can noticeably improve their quality selection regime and increase market profitability thanks to accurate quality selection never reached before.
Also on display is Unical_200 Cherry©, the electronic sorter dedicated to sort small and delicate fruit varieties, in particular cherries and cherry tomatoes. This innovative sorter is characterized by its high productivity (about 108,000 fruit/hour/lane) and extreme gentleness, both greatly appreciated by end users.
Other innovative technologies on display will be Unical_700©, the electronic sorter for APPLES, characterized by its ultra gentle technology which take care of fruit integrity during the inlet and outlet from the sorter. This is due to the special technologies soft diverging and devices such as bedding belts, SOFT_ROLLER© and SUPERSOFT_EXIT©, the ultra-gentle system that guarantees zero damages to apples during the unloading from sorter.
The company is ready for the PMA Fresh Summit in New Orleans with a technological “fleet” capable of achieving further important new successes in US market.
PMA – Unitec, Hall F - booth: #1047
For more information:
Tel: +39 0545 288884
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit