- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Between 20 - 25%
Spain: Drop in acreage for garlic plantations expected
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 The Tudela artichoke harvest is expected to decrease by 30%
- 2022-05-20 "Mini-Romana allows for higher yields, which means a better utilization of the available space"
- 2022-05-20 An Apulian farmer on the asparagus campaign
- 2022-05-20 Many opportunities for mushroom farming in Nigeria
- 2022-05-20 Tomato price hike has led to hilarious memes in India
- 2022-05-19 Retail promotions help build Michigan asparagus demand
- 2022-05-19 Guyanese farm to reach out to multi-billion export market
- 2022-05-19 Romanian Grup Serban Holding invests €3 million in vegetable packaging plant
- 2022-05-19 “Harvesting asparagus at night presents great advantages!”
- 2022-05-19 Oishii opens new product segment by introducing $20 berries
- 2022-05-18 Bangalore: Vegetables enter the 'Rs 100 club'
- 2022-05-18 CBP Officers foil attempt to smuggle 550+ pounds of narcotics in shipment of squash
- 2022-05-18 Internet-based precision irrigation system shows promise for fresh-market tomato
- 2022-05-18 "It is very frustrating as we have the land, we have the water, we have the sun but no labor"
- 2022-05-18 "Cauliflower season in Poland started without any delays"
- 2022-05-18 Estonia: Tomato and cucumber production costs up
- 2022-05-18 "We are now on target and in our peak harvesting period”
- 2022-05-17 Asparagus imports from Peru continue to climb
- 2022-05-17 "Greenhouse lettuce demand and prices fluctuate"
- 2022-05-17 "There's plenty of asparagus supply, but there was last year too"