- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW TOMATOES
- “Harvesting large volumes of blueberries should be delayed by about 7 to 10 days”
- South African power grid under immense strain as cold stores prepare for new EU orange protocol
- Ecuador’s banana exports to resume after end of crippling nationwide protests
- Extreme price pressure on banana producers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
Cravo greenhouses survive yet another hurricane without damage
Cravo houses had been previously hit by Hurricane Jeanne, Francis, Charlie, Katrina, Wilma, Ike, and Norbert.
Now the eighth hurricane, on the 19th of September this year, has hit a 42 hectare retractable roof operation in Culiacan, Mexico. There was no damage to the roof or structure and all roofs were operational after the hurricane. The retractable roof also protected crops to -6C during the freeze on February 6,2011.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Pure Harvest Smart Farms secures USD $180.5 million from global investors to fund expansion
- 2022-06-30 UK: Infarm starts operating vertical farming facility in Bedford
- 2022-06-30 From Master to Prestige: a more responsive approach
- 2022-06-28 Sunnier days welcome for mini cucumber growers
- 2022-06-28 Setting up facilities for strawberry substrate cultivations in southern Italy
- 2022-06-27 “This unique tomato variety is a diamond in the rough”
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-23 "Additional costs of up to 40% are hard to pass on, which hampers our operating results"
- 2022-06-23 Australia's biggest cucumber farm will be a boon for traditional owners
- 2022-06-23 "Vertical farming is not the magic bullet"
- 2022-06-22 France: Producers hit hard by hail storms
- 2022-06-22 "When investing in a Kazakhstan greenhouse, also consider the most advantageous exchange rate"
- 2022-06-21 OGVG collaborates with the municipality of Leamington on greenhouse lighting challenges
- 2022-06-21 Container farming gains momentum
- 2022-06-21 Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- 2022-06-20 Signify supplies 40% more light to grower Looye with Philips GreenPower LED
- 2022-06-20 Improve greenhouse management efficiency to counter lack of labor
- 2022-06-17 Can the government’s new strategy help boost UK food production?
- 2022-06-15 A hidden gem in the Westland will expand its operations abroad
- 2022-06-14 Canadian greenhouse grower adds Utah to locally grown network