- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
plans to extend operations in the U.S.
BT9 expands it international cold chain monitoring in the U.S.
North American companies currently face increasing regulatory pressures to improve traceability in the cold supply chain to assure quality and safety of perishable goods. Israel-based BT9, the creator of Xsense®, a premier, end-to-end, cold chain management system, helps companies minimize or eliminate risks in the cold supply chain and provides full transparency and control over their perishables, anywhere in the world, at any given time. Unique to Xsense® is the ability to monitor temperature and other freshness indicators from field to consumer consumption point. Up to now, there has been no other technology that can accurately track dwell times, along with temperature and relative humidity, from produce post-harvest points to point of last supply chain destination.
“Since launching Xsense® nearly a year ago, we’ve been making important inroads into the North American market,” said Israel Ben-Tzur, BT9 Chief Executive Officer and the head of U.S. operations. “North American companies operate the most sophisticated and complex cold chain systems in the world, but they could eliminate a number of risks with our technology by improving their information management and decision making processes.”
The automated analytics generated by the BT9 Xsense® system, in tandem with BT9's expert research and consulting services, provides customers the tools they need to identify chronic cold chain problems. The solution offers guidance on possible corrective actions to reduce waste, improve quality, overall performance and profitability, and deliver consumers food and pharmaceuticals in optimal condition.
“Sensor technology is exploding and applications are far reaching – many of which have yet to be defined,” said Don Stidham, a consultant for BT9 North America and former President of StePac USA. “We see unlimited potential for Xsense® within all markets impacted by temperature and humidity. Having a North American office will help us respond to and fuel this demand as well as expand the breadth of our offerings.”
For more information visit:
Tel: +972 49 122 811
Mob: +972 52 474 2965
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 Wimbledon strawberries tracked by high-tech sensors
- 2022-06-24 InfyU Labs and JKHPMD collaborate to assess quality of fruits and vegetables
- 2022-06-13 Eco-solutions for a concrete circular economy
- 2022-06-10 How Munin looks after your plants from space
- 2022-06-10 Short-wave infrared imaging used in fruit bruising inspection
- 2022-06-10 USDA invests in new HBCU Agribusiness Innovation Center
- 2022-06-08 Serial Entrepreneurs launch Nabaco® Inc.
- 2022-06-08 South Africa: Livestream broadcasts cut travel costs and lower a farm’s carbon footprint
- 2022-06-07 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator
- 2022-06-01 This robot’s gentle grip can harvest berries and other delicate fruit
- 2022-06-01 Indian tech brand Atomaday brings futuristic agri-tech for all
- 2022-05-30 Agriculture of the future at NovelFarm
- 2022-05-24 Automating the process of receiving orders
- 2022-05-24 10 British agritech startups blazing an agricultural revolution
- 2022-05-24 UAE: Vertical farm launched in Dubai restaurant
- 2022-05-20 Robotic beehives might be the answer to declining bee populations
- 2022-05-20 SISC & CropTrak release Stewardship Calculator 2.0
- 2022-05-18 Moisture control technology launches to extend shelf life of produce
- 2022-05-18 Limgroup Experience Days 2022, a peek behind the scenes
- 2022-05-16 "You can plant the seed yourself, but true growth is achieved together"