- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Slight delay for Washington Cherries
- Gamtoos Valley citrus campaign runs uninterrupted
- High-density vertical farm will supply enough leafy greens for all of British Columbia come fall
- "We started the cherry campaign 12 days later, with good prices and large sizes"
- Russian isolation deepens with shipping lines making their final port calls
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Revamped package for BestChoice sugar snap peas
freshness and health are paramount. That is why they have also applied these values to the packaging. The fibre-rich legume therefore comes in a handy, quality bag that has been given a completely new look.
The advantage of this new laminated film packaging is that it replaces the non-eco-friendly punnets and guarantees the consumer a longer shelf life. The fresh product also assumes a prominent role on the packaging. The product’s quality is revealed through the transparent section and the back of the bag features handy tips for preparing and enjoying the product. The legume can for example also be eaten as a snack and is therefore more than just an everyday vegetable. It is high in protein, dietary fibre, carbohydrates and B vitamins.
For more information:
Special Fruit NV
Tel: +32 (0)3 317 06 67
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 Smarter banana packaging means fruits are staggered by ripeness level
- 2022-05-12 Agromediterránea replaces plastic with 100% compostable PLA and kraft packaging
- 2022-05-10 "Paper banding enables cost-efficient entry into new product group"
- 2022-05-06 "World first with EN-certified 3-layer film for home composting"
- 2022-05-06 New three-pound mesh bags for Mountain King baby golds and reds
- 2022-05-05 Researchers present packaging material made from pineapple waste
- 2022-05-04 Earthpad, a recyclable paper-based absorbent pad
- 2022-05-04 How to switch your packaging from plastics to paper
- 2022-05-03 "The crates allow better refrigeration to keep the products fresh and give longer shelf-life"
- 2022-05-02 Finnish paper supplier strike finally over
- 2022-04-29 Canadian grower backs five-year plastics research project
- 2022-04-28 Greenpeace Taiwan wants steps taken against 'overpackaging' of fruits and vegetables
- 2022-04-28 "Reduced energy consumption during fruit storage, is particularly relevant in times of rising electricity prices"
- 2022-04-28 Ukraine situation could increase negative outlook for paper and forest products industry
- 2022-04-27 '100%' packaging solution for fresh produce supplier
- 2022-04-27 Shortage of pallets increases warehousing costs
- 2022-04-22 Researchers develop a biodegradable packaging made with agro-industrial waste
- 2022-04-21 Weber bloom guard paper sleeve now without metal clips
- 2022-04-14 Bioplastic breakthroughs and applications in food packaging
- 2022-04-13 Lots of attention for sustainable packaging at Fruit Logistica