- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Ecuador: Non-oil export losses amount to $85 million in 16 days of strikes
- "Many berry producers from Huelva are considering abandoning their crops"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
US: Label printing system allows users to be PTI compliant
The PTI Label Printing System has been developed for companies that are not ready to install a full Production Management and Labeling System, but want to print PTI- Compliant labels. Dynamic Systems now offers a complete label-printing system. The system will produce your PTI Case or Pallet Label, you only need a computer. Once you’re ready to upgrade to SIMBA, you will not lose your investment. The printer and label design will incorporate into your new system. As an added benefit, Dynamic Systems is committed to keeping you up-to-date on any new PTI requirements. The system comes with a Mid Duty-Cycle Label Printer, PTI Compliant Label Designed for You, Software, 2 Hours Training, Labels & Ribbons. All you need is a computer.
Other SIMBA Systems are designed to process in bulk (similar or same products into constant weight cartons). The system allows a production line worker to change content of product labels with a fingertip on the computer or touch screen, capturing product information (weight, size, color, grade) and printing a label with a barcode identifier for that tote or carton. The label information is stored in the SIMBA Food Traceability System, which then provides production and inventory reports. The cartons may then be accumulated onto a pallet, and tracked with a single pallet identifier. This integrated system gives the user complete traceability of the product from receiving to shipping. The cartons or pallets can be stored and tracked by location within the warehouse, cooler or freezer. The Food Traceability Software is highly configurable for growers, packers, shippers, and distributors.
At the time of shipping, the Van Loading feature of SIMBA tracks each carton or pallet onto a specific van. A Bill of Lading is then produced automatically. This feature not only saves time in the shipping process, it eliminates disputes with the customer regarding what was actually shipped.
Key results from implementing the SIMBA software include increased production speed; the ability to get same day, accurate production reports; ability to fulfill traceability requirements; accurate inventory; professional looking carton and pallet labels; and expedited van loading.
See details at www.a-barcode.com/simba/produce-traceability-software
For more information:
Tel: 800-342-3999 X 208
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-30 South Africa: High-tech early warning system could curb coming locust swarms
- 2022-06-30 "Self-sufficient and easy supply of nutritious food in the urban habitat"
- 2022-06-27 Wimbledon strawberries tracked by high-tech sensors
- 2022-06-24 InfyU Labs and JKHPMD collaborate to assess quality of fruits and vegetables
- 2022-06-13 Eco-solutions for a concrete circular economy
- 2022-06-10 How Munin looks after your plants from space
- 2022-06-10 Short-wave infrared imaging used in fruit bruising inspection
- 2022-06-10 USDA invests in new HBCU Agribusiness Innovation Center
- 2022-06-08 Serial Entrepreneurs launch Nabaco® Inc.
- 2022-06-08 South Africa: Livestream broadcasts cut travel costs and lower a farm’s carbon footprint
- 2022-06-07 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator
- 2022-06-01 This robot’s gentle grip can harvest berries and other delicate fruit
- 2022-06-01 Indian tech brand Atomaday brings futuristic agri-tech for all
- 2022-05-30 Agriculture of the future at NovelFarm
- 2022-05-24 Automating the process of receiving orders
- 2022-05-24 10 British agritech startups blazing an agricultural revolution
- 2022-05-24 UAE: Vertical farm launched in Dubai restaurant
- 2022-05-20 Robotic beehives might be the answer to declining bee populations
- 2022-05-20 SISC & CropTrak release Stewardship Calculator 2.0