Savio cannot stop talking about the advantages of Freshbroker. "The challenge for companies nowadays is decreasing expenses, working efficiently and focussing on what is important. The seven most important advantages of Freshbroker are:
- Increase in income. Either within existing clients with new sales opportunities or by developing new business relations and new clients.
- Increase the knowledge of the name of the company or hallmark. The internet takes care of quick changes in the b2b-trade. In the past long lasting relationships were especially important in the b2b-trade. Today more and more companies are looking for better opportunities on the internet, more services and partners at specific locations.
- The decrease of expenses, as it is possible to order online 24/7 and documents can be automatically generated. It doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing. The system is available everywhere, for you and your client. Therefore you will not lose a sales opportunity.
- It makes it easier for the client to do business with you. In addition to this, it is possible to control the sales process completely by Freshbroker.
- The system is multilingual, you can trade with people from various countries without knowing the language. All information is available in a variety of different languages
- For the buyer: It is a simple and efficient way to look at offers from your suppliers and to analyse the market. You do not have to wait for stock updates, photographs or certificates. Everything is online and decisions only take a second.
- For the seller: Your products being offered to all clients in the most efficient manner. As a result there are more sales opportunities and all opportunities are optimised.
How does it work?
"First of all you, your company and employees must register in order for everyone to be able to use the system. If you want to sell products, offers are to be concluded. In addition, clients are to be invited to use the system. Each client has to have a credit limit, just as they did in trading 'long ago'. As soon as the client has accepted the invitation, the trading of the future can start."
The future of Freshbroker is very positive, according to Savio Lima. "Over the course of the last few years, various means of communication have been used, such as fax and telephone. Then the internet arrived and a system like Freshbroker is the future. Why reply to 100 e-mails per day if you can do it all on one page? Why lose an opportunity whilst drinking a cup of coffee? Why not do things more efficiently? Why not save time and spend more time on the profitability of the company?"
For more information:
3062 ME Rotterdam