- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Kloosterboer Delta Terminal inspection point for veterinary, phytosanitary products
The expansion of the existing high-bay cold storage facility was completed in mid-June. The premises now has a total capacity of 72,000 pallet spaces. With innovation and sustainability as a high priority for Kloosterboer, this project focused on and was built in accordance with BREEAM certification standards. BREEAM is the most important and recognised sustainability mark of approval for buildings worldwide.
Kloosterboer’s Delta Terminal is a stone’s throw from the ECT Delta and Euromax Terminal at Maasvlakte, situated at the mouth of the Rotterdam harbour. Becoming increasingly busy with more and more containers arriving, this ideal location enables Kloosterboer to provide cost saving opportunities across the entire supply chain.
As a result of the recent expansion, Kloosterboer aims to provide both new and existing customers with a full range of logistics services. The new enlarged premises, creating 10,000 extra pallet spaces, features 8 cool and freeze cells (of which a number are allocated fruit cells) and is equipped with a moving racking system. With access to 28 dock shelters, two spacious expedition halls and an inspection point for phytosanitary and veterinary goods, this terminal is absolutely ideal for the transit market and for clients with smaller batch sizes as well as those with a high volume of (container)-handling activities.
For more information:
Petra Hoogmoed, Commercial manager
Tel: +31 (0) 10 2833132
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Peruvian transporters turn off their engines
- 2022-06-28 Container Terminal Altenwerder: World’s first climate-neutral container handling facility recertified
- 2022-06-28 Freight rates will drop by 20-30% in the second half of the year
- 2022-06-28 Container-ship building binge is not over yet
- 2022-06-28 Customs clearing and Forwarding agents enforce two-day strike in Bangladesh
- 2022-06-27 CMA CGM Group and MPA collaborate to advance maritime decarbonisation, digitalisation, innovation and workforce development
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-24 Continued decrease in ocean freight spot rates is positive measure to curb inflation
- 2022-06-24 COVID, lockdowns and the impacts in China today
- 2022-06-24 “As well as real-time temperature monitoring, we can also access historical shipment data for our clients"
- 2022-06-24 "No human hand touches the products until they leave"
- 2022-06-24 Contecon to extend free storage time by 40%
- 2022-06-24 Samskip and Ocean Infinity secure over US$15 million funding for SeaShuttle project
- 2022-06-24 Freight rates decreasing for Indian shippers, but new price hikes are looming
- 2022-06-23 Panama port activity registered milestone in 2021
- 2022-06-23 The transport strike would affect 250,000 tons of fruit and vegetables for export and 200,000 tons for the national market
- 2022-06-23 'The Indian cold-chain warehouse industry desperately needs modernization'
- 2022-06-21 DP World and the Saudi Ports Authority sign partnership deal for Jeddah logistics park
- 2022-06-21 Strikes in US, Asian and European ports threaten shippers
- 2022-06-21 "We're well prepared, so can accommodate extra flights, for now"