- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
America's peanut farmers to give away action-packed vacation
"When it comes to getting through an early morning or long day, everyone wins with peanuts. At seven grams per serving, peanuts have more energy-boosting protein than any nut," said Bob Parker, president and CEO of the National Peanut Board. "Through the Energy to Burn sweepstakes we're able to celebrate the power of peanuts and help re-energize Americans with a fun vacation."
Participants can also enter to win instant prizes like peanut and peanut butter packs, iPods and gift cards upon registration. The sweepstakes conclude Nov. 30, 2013.
For more information: www.energytoburn.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 California almond crop suffering from the stress of dry winters
- 2022-05-19 Jordan seeks to export dates to Brazil
- 2022-05-19 Initial subjective forecast for 2022 production at 2.80 billion pounds
- 2022-05-18 It is estimated that close to 30% of Almeria's almond production could have been lost
- 2022-05-17 "Procurement of goods currently a major problem as supply chains are massively disrupted"
- 2022-05-12 Pennsylvania awarded $2.45 million in federal grants
- 2022-05-10 Mason County becomes largest chestnut planting site in U. S.
- 2022-05-10 Flavored pistachios
- 2022-05-09 Macadamia producing region of Bundaberg not impacted by severe weather
- 2022-05-09 Florida utilized avocado production for 2021 totaled 14,220 tons
- 2022-05-06 Oregon hazelnuts: Growers and trees rebound after last year’s storm
- 2022-05-05 UAE dates for sale in Brazilian Carrefours
- 2022-05-03 Sale of dates in Pune drops by 60% during Ramadan
- 2022-05-03 North Queensland company growing the natural snack food market with healthy fruit
- 2022-04-27 Demand for Saudi dates up by 25% in Mangaluru
- 2022-04-25 “We have not yet reached last year’s levels in terms of volumes, shipped or sold”
- 2022-04-25 Portuguese almond farmers to launch factory following multi-million-euro investment
- 2022-04-21 "The almonds weren't so much the problem, but the macadamia nuts were"
- 2022-04-20 Afghanistan exported figs worth US$35 mln in 2021
- 2022-04-20 Azerbaijan is third largest hazelnut exporter globally