- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
UK: Nature’s Flavours winner announced
The prize, a year’s supply of fresh cut herbs alongside an assortment of best selling cookbooks, was warmly received by the winner.
‘I’m over the moon,’ commented Gill. ‘I use fresh herbs regularly and having the finest ingredients delivered to my door is an opportunity I intend to take full advantage of,’ she added.
Dean Fowler, Commercial Manager at R&G, the company behind the Nature’s Flavour’s brand said: ‘We’re delighted with the response to the competition and we would like to offer our congratulations to Gill.’
‘We’ll certainly be running more Nature’s Flavours promotions in the future,’ he added.
For more information:
T : +44 (0) 1273 329 521
M: +44 (0) 7929 663 909
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Protests force South Africa's Eskom to extend power cuts
- 2022-06-28 ACBD+ innovates in the design of padding and microorganisms for Murcia's agriculture
- 2022-06-28 Ireland: Six fruit factory workers sentenced for money laundering
- 2022-06-27 Indian rupee plunges against dollar
- 2022-06-23 Experts fear new spread of spotted lanternfly throughout US
- 2022-06-23 Biosecurity again tops NZ business priority list
- 2022-06-23 Russian ruble rises to seven-year high
- 2022-06-22 Casino Group: Cameras to avoid shortage of fruit and vegetables on the shelves
- 2022-06-22 Court case addresses millions worth of cocaine, heroin and cannabis in fruit and veg shipments
- 2022-06-21 EHI study on consumer behavior: "High morals wither at the cash register"
- 2022-06-17 Farmers welcome government program extension
- 2022-06-16 Portugal urged to do more against human trafficking of agri laborers
- 2022-06-16 European Commission launches infringement proceedings against UK
- 2022-06-10 Paul Allen’s Institute aids South Africa in combating locust swarms
- 2022-06-10 Agri SA calls for investigation into non-payment of locust officers
- 2022-06-09 Egyptian currency reaches five-year low of 18.71 to US dollar
- 2022-06-09 Swegreen launches an in-store farm in Stockholm
- 2022-06-03 Canada: Combining vertical with hybrid solutions to 'serve the underserved'
- 2022-06-03 ‘Complete nonsense’: Asda boss mocks post-Brexit plan to return to imperial measures
- 2022-06-03 Lainco starts trials with Sensatio®, a solution against Xylella fastidiosa in Mallorca