- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Slight delay for Washington Cherries
- Gamtoos Valley citrus campaign runs uninterrupted
- High-density vertical farm will supply enough leafy greens for all of British Columbia come fall
- "We started the cherry campaign 12 days later, with good prices and large sizes"
- Russian isolation deepens with shipping lines making their final port calls
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
The Greenery appoints interim General Manager
Koo (54 year old) isn't completely unknown with the produce industry. In October 2005 he was chairman on an interim base with Avebe. He stayed CEO till 1 October, with a cooporation who delivers products on base of potato starch and potato protein for additive in food, animal food, paper, construction, textile etc. There he was very important, because he changed the company into a profitable organisation.
The hiring of Koo has a link with the new Chairman Bert Jansen. He was CEO of Avebe in 2008.
He has position 1 in the top 10 Manager of the Netherlands, according to statistics of managementscope.nl.
Untill halfway 2013 Koo is appointed as interim Director of the Greenery. That he is hired to make changes , isn't a surprise. The last couple of years, the Greenery showed positive results thanks to associates in Euro Pool Systems and Hessing, but the core business wasn't profitable.
For more information:
Chantal Oostvogels, Corporate Communication
Tel.: +31 (0)180 64 88 75
Mobile: +31 (0)650 214 619
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-17 Kubota invests in US-based agtech startup
- 2022-05-17 Maersk to open integrated cold chain facility in New Zealand
- 2022-05-17 Cream Of The Crop strikes ripe partnership with Fyffes
- 2022-05-17 Soil & More Ethiopia: receives award and an important visitor
- 2022-05-17 Solynta and incotec announce partnership to optimize performance of hybrid true potato seeds
- 2022-05-16 Hazel Tech® brings on business development manager - Pacific Northwest
- 2022-05-16 Xianfeng Fruit is elected into the list of branded fruit
- 2022-05-16 Hortgro Board welcomes Unati Speirs as new director
- 2022-05-16 NFU Potato Forum presents new chair and vice chair
- 2022-05-16 Sustainable fruit salads against surpluses and food waste in the supply chain
- 2022-05-16 Portuguese food company builds automated warehouse with Körber
- 2022-05-16 When trust becomes a working tool
- 2022-05-13 HB RTS announces the acquisition of CC European Retail
- 2022-05-13 Agrovision closes major funding, continues growth trajectory
- 2022-05-13 Vegetable grower puts education at the forefront
- 2022-05-13 Seipasa will invest 4 million euros in the new facilities of its industrial complex in L’Alcúdia
- 2022-05-13 Spanish seed house Intersemillas begins research into medical cannabis
- 2022-05-13 "We can centralize everything, which greatly advances efficiency"
- 2022-05-13 A new plant for the Italian cooperative Sapore di Romagna
- 2022-05-13 Woolworths Group partners with Retail Supply Chain Alliance to support horticulture workers