- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Freight rates will drop by 20-30% in the second half of the year
- T&G takes big step towards low carbon future with Sustainability-Linked Loan
- 2022 NZ kiwifruit harvest complete
- Proposed EU pesticide cuts could threaten potato growing in Ireland
- Maersk: No abatement in surging costs of shipping goods
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
California Giant Berry Farms, Stemilt Growers host food blogger event
Douglas encouraged bloggers to “follow their passion” and shared how chasing a dream and having a fresh approach to food and cooking led to his success in the food industry. Hall shared thoughts on how she created a thriving food business with an emphasis on social responsibility.
During the event, California Giant berries and Stemilt apples and pears were featured in unique savory and sweet bites, as well as fun cocktails and fruit-infused waters. Attendees raved about the exclusive recipes Cupcake Royale created for the event, which included Blackberry Crème Brûlée Cupcakes and Salted Caramel Granny Smith Apple Babycakes.
Coryanne Etienne, well-known food blogger and author of Kitchen Living with Coryanne helped bring the food blogging and fresh produce communities together for the evening. Etienne has featured products from both companies on her iFoodTV channel, and has also hosted Twitter parties on their behalf. Both Stemilt and California Giant Berry Farms have been using the #FreshBloggers hashtag to engage with bloggers about the Seattle event, and their joint contest that will send two food bloggers to a popular food blogging conference in 2014.
“The food blogging community is passionate about fresh fruit and farming, and we wanted to celebrate that through a unique event and contest,” said Brianna Shales, Stemilt communications manager. “It’s been fun to team up with California Giant Berry Farms, who like us is family-owned, to share our story and healthy products with such an influential audience.”
“We are excited about engaging with food bloggers that are really providing a fun and interactive experience for moms looking for new ways to cook for their families and entertain at home. Building relationships with food bloggers and with innovative produce companies like Stemilt helps us extend our reach to consumers through social media,” said Cindy Jewell, Director of Marketing for California Giant Berry Farms.
For more information:
California Giant Berry Farms
Tel: (831) 728-1773
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 UK: Move to override Brexit deal gets initial MP backing
- 2022-06-29 A trap against the brown marmorated stink bug that uses pheromones and vibrations
- 2022-06-28 Protests force South Africa's Eskom to extend power cuts
- 2022-06-28 ACBD+ innovates in the design of padding and microorganisms for Murcia's agriculture
- 2022-06-28 Ireland: Six fruit factory workers sentenced for money laundering
- 2022-06-27 Indian rupee plunges against dollar
- 2022-06-23 Experts fear new spread of spotted lanternfly throughout US
- 2022-06-23 Biosecurity again tops NZ business priority list
- 2022-06-23 Russian ruble rises to seven-year high
- 2022-06-22 Casino Group: Cameras to avoid shortage of fruit and vegetables on the shelves
- 2022-06-22 Court case addresses millions worth of cocaine, heroin and cannabis in fruit and veg shipments
- 2022-06-21 EHI study on consumer behavior: "High morals wither at the cash register"
- 2022-06-17 Farmers welcome government program extension
- 2022-06-16 Portugal urged to do more against human trafficking of agri laborers
- 2022-06-16 European Commission launches infringement proceedings against UK
- 2022-06-10 Paul Allen’s Institute aids South Africa in combating locust swarms
- 2022-06-10 Agri SA calls for investigation into non-payment of locust officers
- 2022-06-09 Egyptian currency reaches five-year low of 18.71 to US dollar
- 2022-06-09 Swegreen launches an in-store farm in Stockholm
- 2022-06-03 Canada: Combining vertical with hybrid solutions to 'serve the underserved'