- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Strawberry fields are being abandoned due to labor shortage
- How to extend the life of the avocado without interfering with the forced maturation process and the use of AC
- "Argentinian and South African lemons will make up for the lack of commercial sizes of Verna this year"
- “Vertically farmed strawberries aren’t easy, but automation is set to solve the economics issue”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
growing presence in Asia
Argentina: All Lemon wraps up a succesfull 2013 season
All Lemon at World Food Moscow 2013
All Lemon audited 50% of the volume exported from the southern hemisphere in 2013. In the last three years, the volume sent to the leading and most competitive markets in the world has grown by 5%. This situation has motivated ALL LEMON to double their resources and sustained efforts to intensify and continue to improve quality control for fruit.
Asia is the largest market that experienced a growth in 2013: 22% of Asian countries exported more than they did in 2012. Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Arabian Emirates, Qatar, Turkey, Iraq, Libya and Argeliaa are the main receiving destinations for this region.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-13 Florida orange production up in May forecast
- 2022-05-13 "Argentinian and South African lemons will make up for the lack of commercial sizes of Verna this year"
- 2022-05-13 NZ Satsuma mandarin volumes down but domestic demand for citrus growing overall
- 2022-05-12 2022 has been one of the most challenging growing seasons many growers have experienced
- 2022-05-12 Great opportunities for Botswana citrus farming
- 2022-05-11 First Colombian orange exports to the Dominican Republic
- 2022-05-11 Eastern Cape protests have cost citrus growers R270 million in export fruit and infrastructure damage
- 2022-05-10 High pricing slows organic lime demand
- 2022-05-10 Inflation in Pakistan continues to rise as the price of lemons has surpassed that of meat
- 2022-05-10 Orange growers appeal for board establishment
- 2022-05-09 “The way everything plays out this season will be very different from other seasons”
- 2022-05-09 "Good expectations for South African lemons, grapefruit at season's start"
- 2022-05-09 Vidarbha region heatwave hits orange crop
- 2022-05-09 Uruguayan citrus producer expects bigger crop, but shipping and costs are an issue
- 2022-05-06 Kirkwood packhouses stand empty while citrus producers remain in talks with community
- 2022-05-06 Early Argentina 2022/23 citrus campaign figures show less sent to Russia
- 2022-05-06 "We'd received the first grapefruits loaded in Durban before the deluge hit that area"
- 2022-05-05 Ample import summer citrus could face consumers inflationary challenges
- 2022-05-05 Weekly arrivals of airfreight South African kumquats kick off soon
- 2022-05-05 "We expect to reach one million Tahiti lime plants in the coming years"