- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Watchwords for 2013 Fresh Summit: Innovation, Reinvigoration, Community
Key highlights of this year’s event include:
·Future-focused general sessions featuring author Peter Sheahan on creative strategies for turning challenge into opportunity and change into competitive advantage, innovator Mat Shore on the seven deadly sins of innovation, and PMA President and CEO Bryan Silbermann’s popular annual State of the Industry address.
·A new Innovation @ Work destination will incorporate popular Fresh Summit staples, including the New Products Showcase with its Just 4 Kids section, Impact Awards for Excellence in Packaging, and Sensory Experience recipe contest finalists. New this year, the New Products Showcase will feature a Digital Innovations section, including mobile applications and software.
·Last year’s popular two-day expo format will return. The expo will also feature a new Floral Pavilion, to provide a destination for floral buyers and sellers.
·Attendees can again personalize their experience by connecting with communities based upon their specific business interests: Science & Technology (including food safety), Global Connections and Industry Talent. Meanwhile, first-time attendees can tap into new resources designed to help maximize their experience online and onsite. Women in produce can come together to network and learn at Friday’s PMA Foundation Women’s Fresh Perspectives Leadership Breakfast.
“How fitting that a convention focused on innovation and change is being held in New Orleans, a city that has itself been reborn from challenge,” said PMA’s Silbermann. “We are looking forward to celebrating fresh produce in a city that is world famous for its food culture.”
For more information:
Tel:+1 (302) 738-7100, ext. 3092
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit