- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Freight rates will drop by 20-30% in the second half of the year
- T&G takes big step towards low carbon future with Sustainability-Linked Loan
- 2022 NZ kiwifruit harvest complete
- Proposed EU pesticide cuts could threaten potato growing in Ireland
- Maersk: No abatement in surging costs of shipping goods
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
School bus constructed of Welch’s® grapes a hit
The display was built as part of a ‘back-to-school’ promotional display contest sponsored by Associated Food Stores and C.H. Robinson, in which retailer members were given a three week promotional price for Welch’s® fresh grapes and were challenged with coming up with a creative way to showcase the category in order to drive sales.
Employees at Broulim’s in Rigby designed a unique and memorable merchandising concept that not only resonated with adult customers by providing a value price and promoting a healthy back-to-school snack option, but was also fun for kids who got the opportunity to interact with the display by walking through the bus while their parents shopped.
About 50 Associated Food Store retail members participated in the Welch’s® grape promotion. Associated Food Stores compared category sales three weeks prior to running the promotion to the number of sales after running it and reported an impressive 63% increase.
For more information:
Tel: (952) 683-3253
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 The 7th International Berry Congress of Huelva finished after an interesting program of conferences
- 2022-06-29 International seed houses open their doors in Murcia to showcase their new melon and watermelon proposals
- 2022-06-29 Group of Gisborne growers is providing satellite orchards for Hawke's Bay-based Rockit Global
- 2022-06-29 South Tyrol: Pesticide ban affects Italy’s famed apple region
- 2022-06-29 Peruvian "blue gold" gains access to Israel market
- 2022-06-29 The overall price of bayberries has risen this year
- 2022-06-29 Wimbledon organizers: Price of strawberries & cream proves event is not elitist
- 2022-06-29 Raspberry season has started in Ukraine
- 2022-06-29 Himachal apple growers claim over 30% of crop damaged due to weather
- 2022-06-29 "Jumilla's pear production has fallen by 40-50% because of the spring rains, but we expect good prices this year"
- 2022-06-29 "The new blackberry varieties that are coming allow us to look to the future with optimism"
- 2022-06-29 "Even entrepreneurs from Argentina are investing in land in Cantabria to cultivate blueberries"
- 2022-06-29 "We'll produce blueberries so early and with such good yields that imports from the southern hemisphere could decrease drastically"
- 2022-06-28 Florida Dpt of Agriculture and Consumer Services announces presence of Oriental fruit flies
- 2022-06-28 Scientists send out wasps to save Willamette Valley fruits
- 2022-06-28 First cherries in British Columbia being harvested
- 2022-06-28 JAZZ™ apple heroic “DC League of Super-Pets”-branded snacks to fans
- 2022-06-28 Peru's blueberry campaign begins with expectations to increase shipments to Malaysia and India
- 2022-06-28 Cieza farmers will export a new red meat apricot to Europe this year
- 2022-06-28 Chilean fresh fruit exports up until May increased