- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Ecuador: Non-oil export losses amount to $85 million in 16 days of strikes
- "Many berry producers from Huelva are considering abandoning their crops"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
Argentina: Senasa inscribes citrus fruits batches destined for the EU
The registration period will run from September 9 to October 16 this year.
Producers who are exporting citrus to markets in China, the Philippines and oranges to Chile, can also register during this period of time.
Senasa said that informatio for the registration of citrus establishments are available for download at Senasa’s official website www.senasa.gov.ar, as well as in the SITC, link information producers / form.
Producers must submit all the required documentation by the deadline set by the national plant protection organization.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 APHIS expands and establishes Citrus Greening quarantine areas in California
- 2022-06-30 Consumers fear Taipā mandarins are going to waste
- 2022-06-29 Citrus Pest and Disease Prevention Program releases annual report for FY2020-2021
- 2022-06-29 Argentina will harvest almost 2 million tons of lemons this season
- 2022-06-29 “It was a really bad citrus campaign”
- 2022-06-29 Nicaraguan plantation has potential yield of up to 150,000 native limes a week
- 2022-06-29 Deadly golden dodder weed threatens citrus in Teso, Uganda
- 2022-06-29 Citrus Forum brought together more than 1,450 professionals from the sector and became an international reference for the sector
- 2022-06-28 Early mandarins picked and listed, and the market has a good start
- 2022-06-28 Revised estimates for fresh lemon production up by 15 percent
- 2022-06-27 South Africa set for record citrus exports of 2.7 million tons in MY2021/22
- 2022-06-27 The transporters' strike in Argentina could cause millions of losses in Tucuman and Corrientes' lemon harvest
- 2022-06-27 "Political pressure trumps scientific facts in new EU rule on cold treatment of South African oranges"
- 2022-06-27 South African citrus: "The Russian market turned out to be actually very good"
- 2022-06-24 Differing expectations of start date of new cold treatment for Southern African oranges
- 2022-06-24 Zimbabwe: Citrus exports to EU up 30%
- 2022-06-24 Turkish citrus production up, profit margins down
- 2022-06-23 CRDF recommends lowering Box Tax Rate
- 2022-06-23 Citrus season in full swing at Star South Fruits
- 2022-06-23 The 2021/22 Spanish lemon season ends with a "positive balance"