- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We expect about 8,000 boxes of Egyptian strawberries this season"
- New Colombian grower base expands year-round avocado offering
- “Our goal is to reduce food waste by extending shelf-life”
- Organic avocado pricing becoming more accessible to consumers
- Arunachal kiwi fruit growers try to take on New Zealand
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kimaye pomegranate fresh form India
INI manage 800 acres of which the majority is new plantation. Kalpesh Khivasara, General Manager at INI Farms says they expect to harvest more than 1000 tons this season. The season runs from June – October and from December - April.
60 – 80% of the production goes for export with Europe being the largest market. The Indian domestic market is willing to pay a premium for quality and better packing and is slowly realizing the food safety issues. The establishment of modern retail stores ensures that the fruit reaches the end consumer in the shortest possible time with the highest quality.
The "Kimaye" brand is used for all export and domestic markets.
INI Farms took part in this year's Fruit Logistica in Berlin to introduce its Kimaye pomegranates to a wider audience. The company received great response from visitors across the world. Service providers, importers, retailers from Netherlands, Spain, France, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Germany, UK and Middle East visited the stand and were impressed by the fruit quality and round-the-year supplies.
The “Kimaye Fruit Tasting” session provided the visitors a flavour of the Bhagwa variety in terms of taste. The packaging of Kimaye boxes was universally liked.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-13 South Africa: New and sweeter dragon fruit cultivars
- 2019-11-13 "Plans to export Australian mangoes to China not yet affected by bushfires"
- 2019-11-13 Malaysia: 770 hectares under pineapple in inter-cropping project
- 2019-11-13 Avocado prices lowest in almost three years
- 2019-11-13 The US revives Peruvian pineapple exports
- 2019-11-13 Fresh mangoes from Malawi arrive on Indian markets this winter
- 2019-11-13 New South Wales avocado farmer fears fire could ruin crop
- 2019-11-12 Greenskin exports from Israel at approximately 208,000 cartons
- 2019-11-12 Asian paddy farmers urged to opt for crop diversification
- 2019-11-12 This season marks a big contrast between South American mango growing countries
- 2019-11-11 Mango import program from Australia expands
- 2019-11-11 "We are about to sell the first Panama pineapples in China"
- 2019-11-11 Peru plans to export more than 200,000 tons of mango in 2019-2020 campaign
- 2019-11-08 Rising consumer demand pushes yumberry market
- 2019-11-08 Mega mango found in Northern Territory
- 2019-11-08 Alcampo Spain develops 100% local assortment of Canary tropical fruits
- 2019-11-07 Mahi Pono’s papaya crop planted on Maui
- 2019-11-07 Potential for kiwifruit exports from New Zealand in US
- 2019-11-07 Supplies steady again for coconuts following summer shortage
- 2019-11-06 Papayas to be grown in Iceland