- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Unifrutti has thousands of counterfeit lemon cartons destroyed in China
- “There is much potential for optimizing blueberry and grape crops with nanobubble technology”
- Japanese company develops CBD oil from orange peels
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL STONE FRUIT MARKET
- “You should not blindly rely on Russian supermarkets for quality inspections”
Top 5 -last month
Kimaye pomegranate fresh form India
INI manage 800 acres of which the majority is new plantation. Kalpesh Khivasara, General Manager at INI Farms says they expect to harvest more than 1000 tons this season. The season runs from June – October and from December - April.
60 – 80% of the production goes for export with Europe being the largest market. The Indian domestic market is willing to pay a premium for quality and better packing and is slowly realizing the food safety issues. The establishment of modern retail stores ensures that the fruit reaches the end consumer in the shortest possible time with the highest quality.
The "Kimaye" brand is used for all export and domestic markets.
INI Farms took part in this year's Fruit Logistica in Berlin to introduce its Kimaye pomegranates to a wider audience. The company received great response from visitors across the world. Service providers, importers, retailers from Netherlands, Spain, France, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Germany, UK and Middle East visited the stand and were impressed by the fruit quality and round-the-year supplies.
The “Kimaye Fruit Tasting” session provided the visitors a flavour of the Bhagwa variety in terms of taste. The packaging of Kimaye boxes was universally liked.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-06-01 Thai mangosteen on charter flight to China
- 2020-06-01 Vietnamese Prime Minister allows over 300 Chinese traders to enter to buy lychees
- 2020-06-01 Japanese experts to arrive in Vietnam to examine lychees destined for export
- 2020-06-01 Banganapalli mangoes exported to London by Andhra Pradesh government
- 2020-06-01 Colombia sends its first shipment of Hass avocado to China
- 2020-06-01 Panama plans to boost fruit exports
- 2020-06-01 Pitahaya seeks to position itself as an alternative in Peru's agricultural offer
- 2020-06-01 India: Alphonso growers avoiding middlemen more often
- 2020-06-01 Uganda ideally positioned to achieve pineapple export growth
- 2020-05-29 "We see great potential for Indian mangoes in the European market"
- 2020-05-29 Dominican Republic positions itself as the main exporter of pineapples to Israel
- 2020-05-29 India: ‘Langra’ and ‘Dashehari’ varieties of mango dispatched from Modi’s constituency
- 2020-05-29 Southern Vietnam fruit growers plagued by poor harvest & low prices
- 2020-05-29 "350,000 tonnes of mangoes to be harvested in June"
- 2020-05-28 Avocado forecasts expected to be slightly up in northern NSW despite weather and virus challenges
- 2020-05-28 Pandemic stunts mango exports Dominican Republic
- 2020-05-28 Climate change benefits breadfruit growth on Hawaii
- 2020-05-27 In week 21, Peru shipped a total of 2,281,000 cartons to Europe
- 2020-05-27 Chilean fruit exporters may present a copy of the certificate of origin at destination
- 2020-05-27 Kaki traders don't want to sell for less than 0.35 €/kilo