- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Chief Executive Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL MANGO MARKET
- Banana prices increase in Ecuador due to damage to Central American plantations
- “The issues in Spain will have a positive effect on the Egyptian citrus season”
- Australian cherry growers deny Chinese claims their fruit is inferior
- UK: Mixed demand and increasing prices for US sweet potatoes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kimaye pomegranate fresh form India
INI manage 800 acres of which the majority is new plantation. Kalpesh Khivasara, General Manager at INI Farms says they expect to harvest more than 1000 tons this season. The season runs from June – October and from December - April.
60 – 80% of the production goes for export with Europe being the largest market. The Indian domestic market is willing to pay a premium for quality and better packing and is slowly realizing the food safety issues. The establishment of modern retail stores ensures that the fruit reaches the end consumer in the shortest possible time with the highest quality.
The "Kimaye" brand is used for all export and domestic markets.
INI Farms took part in this year's Fruit Logistica in Berlin to introduce its Kimaye pomegranates to a wider audience. The company received great response from visitors across the world. Service providers, importers, retailers from Netherlands, Spain, France, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Germany, UK and Middle East visited the stand and were impressed by the fruit quality and round-the-year supplies.
The “Kimaye Fruit Tasting” session provided the visitors a flavour of the Bhagwa variety in terms of taste. The packaging of Kimaye boxes was universally liked.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-15 Carzo to export Malaysian pineapples and Durian to international market
- 2021-01-15 Guac Bowl Stadium digital experience is launched
- 2021-01-15 Exports of fresh Peruvian mango could fall by 12% due to weather issues
- 2021-01-15 Superbowl avocado exports from Mexico forecast to be up 4% - despite Covid
- 2021-01-15 Pates' pineapple farm celebrates 100 years in Wamuran
- 2021-01-14 "We are lucky to have a niche product that not many producers grow"
- 2021-01-14 Yellow dragon fruit volume to increase in February
- 2021-01-13 Vietnamese fruit and vegetable exports drop to 3.2 billion in 2020
- 2021-01-13 Togolese pineapple sector is doing well
- 2021-01-13 Malaysian Joinland Group optimistic about 2021
- 2021-01-13 Nigeria wants to tap into the multimillion global coconut market
- 2021-01-12 Limited supplies bring high demand and pricing for Costa Rica pineapples
- 2021-01-12 Vietnamese automobile billionaire takes over HAGL Agrico
- 2021-01-12 South Korea: Peruvian mangoes reach Hyundai department store chain
- 2021-01-12 "Now I see less interest in avocados compared to the start of the pandemic"
- 2021-01-12 Kerala state government fixes minimum support price for pineapples
- 2021-01-12 Kenya: Recently established horticulture levy to fund fumigation facility
- 2021-01-11 The Association Agreement between Central America and the United Kingdom entered into force on January 1
- 2021-01-11 Mexican Ministry of Agriculture recognizes work of small-scale avocado farmers
- 2021-01-11 Mass theft of avocados reported in the Region of Valencia